British Speedway Forum

Klindt fractionly to high,Ulrich Ostergaard/Morten Risager ?.All the other decent ones,already double up.

Ive worked it out wrong then.

Ulrich already d/u at Belle Vue. It's not going to be easy but Fricke and Tully showed how good they can be at Monmore Green. I would prefer either of them to Risager.

• Like 2

We need SCB Tommy :D I thought it was 4.41 divided by 0.6. I reckon Matt Wethers will figure somewhere. :P

Sorry mate you could be right.I did 4.41 + 60% = 7.05.

So hope yours is correct. :t:

7.35 Premier League or 4.41 Elite League

Tai back a #1 on 9.23 with Freddie on 9.21

Nicolai Klindt fits on his 4.24 EL average while from the Premier League Pontus Aspgren has a 3.00 EL average and his PL verage is under seven. Tyson Nelson has shown a liking for Monmore Green and has a 6.49 PL average and tonight guested for Birmingham and did well (it was against Cov though). While he has a PL average that fits, please not Alex Davies who has failed to be on the pace in a few appearance already.

Can't Wolves bring in a 4.00 rider as a full replacement due to unforseen injuries. We still have 2 league matches left and the young Pole Adam bought over before, Oskar Fajfer may only be 19 but he hasn't done a bad job in the matchs he has ridden in and would do a better job than some guests may do. Pawel Przedpelski is another who is fast emerging at Torun.

Have to say that living near the track and we know he can gate and go, Nicolai has to be the best option (as guest or repacement) and knows the fast way around Swindon

Edited by T.N.T.

Covenry have bought in Sundstrom for KK

Lakeside have bought in Tyson Nelson for Doolan

Now we have Lakeside with PK injured, Birmingham with Barker injured and Wolves with Thorssell injured. Why can't these teams (all possible play off teams) made a new signing in September due to unforseen circumstances.

Common Senseshould prevail so Kasprzak can join Lakeside (again), Brummies are better with r/r or Beck guesting while Wolves could have Andrew Tully doubling up and hope he rides like he did on Monday.

Because it's against the rules that were made at the start of the season.

Common sense shouldn't prevail, When common sense starts messing around with the black and white rules then you get into the trouble of interpretation which causes a whole new problem.

TNT - I suggest you understand how the rule book works.

TNT - I suggest you understand how the rule book works.

I understand the rules but injuries like those suffered by Ben Barker, Peter Karlsson and Jacob Thorssell are not something you can fake, so changes should be allowed under these circumstances, especially when they happen a week before the cut off date.

We would all rather watch seven riders take on seven riders and now the play offs are going to be guests and r/r on virtually all the teams. Not good TV and not good for the sport.

I understand the rules but injuries like those suffered by Ben Barker, Peter Karlsson and Jacob Thorssell are not something you can fake, so changes should be allowed under these circumstances, especially when they happen a week before the cut off date.

We would all rather watch seven riders take on seven riders and now the play offs are going to be guests and r/r on virtually all the teams. Not good TV and not good for the sport.

I can see under-performing riders just before the play-off's "Getting injured magically" and new riders coming in.

I can see under-performing riders just before the play-off's "Getting injured magically" and new riders coming in.

Who are these riders ? If the clubs think they are underperforming wouldn't they just replace them anyway ?

It wasn't good for Belle Vue when Bjerre was injured in 2005 but rules should be applied consistently. We had to get on with it and lost the final as a result.

Edited by Aces51

Think we need to be a bit more positive, if that's possible under the circumstances. OK it's a major blow losing Jacob but as Tully & Fricke showed us last monday, make the right choice and you're cooking with gas. It's just the people who are doing the choosing that worry me :P:D

• Like 1

Birmingham are going to finish top and will get to pick who they want in the semi final.

Swindon and Wolves are safe while Lakeside, Poole and Peterborough battle it out for the last spot. If Poole win at Belle Vue, then they will go through. If they fail, Panthers should make it by winning their two remaining home matches.

Not too sure how long Covatti is out for, but he has an average much the same as Jacob's so Wolves need to plan in advance to get the right guest for the right track.

Rohan Tungate has a PL average lower than 7.35 but has an EL average above Jacob's 4.41. This is the same with Ulrich Ostergaard, Aaron Summers. In the other direction, Kozza Smith has a PL average slightly too high but his EL; average is well under Jacobs average.

Which average is used ? ...... Can Wolves use Summers ? ..... Can we use Smith ?

We know we an use Nicolai Klindt and think he may be used in most matches. ....... unless Brumies book him !!