British Speedway Forum

Probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with a probable 4.

What we do know is that CVS is on record having signed 2 `unknown` up and coming riders from abroad mid way in the season.

If one of them is Michelsen then he appears to be a rising star and i would be delighted (saying that i was delighted when we signed the highly talent Pole Sowka).

I would hardly call Michelsen an unknown rider, when probably every EL team has been seeking his signature.

Edited by Brummie Boy
  • Like 1

I would hardly call Michelsen an unknown rider, when probably every EL team has been seeking his signature.

These 2 mystery riders were discussed at the start of the season talk in. Was Michelsen on every EL team`s radar at that point then?

These 2 mystery riders were discussed at the start of the season talk in. Was Michelsen on every EL team`s radar at that point then?

Michelsen along with MJJ and MBJ were all very sought after riders before the season started. MBJ and Michelsen were still finishing their schooling and declined any offers from England ...... so I would say all three were on everyone's radar for sometime.

Michelsen is not in the Olympique on Tuesday, possibly because of a fall in the last round of the World U21's. The two "unknown" riders that are appearing are very unlikely to be in Wolves plans for next season.

Edited by T.N.T.

Guess thats clear then, no chance of Michelsen next season. :sad:

Steve,

Firstly you have misread TNT. The 2 'unknown' riders in the Olympique are not the 2 'unknown' riders discussed at the talkin, if indeed such 2 riders ever existed.

Secondly.. if you believe anything TNT says....

Can I ask, was it ever announced anywhere that Michelsen was to ride in the Olympique? Or has once again TNT been talking tripe as he has been banging on for weeks he would be riding in it.

Steve,

Firstly you have misread TNT. The 2 'unknown' riders in the Olympique are not the 2 'unknown' riders discussed at the talkin, if indeed such 2 riders ever existed.

Can I ask, was it ever announced anywhere that Michelsen was to ride in the Olympique? Or has once again TNT been talking tripe as he has been banging on for weeks he would be riding in it.

Michelsen has never been announced as far as I'm aware!

Michelsen along with MJJ and MBJ were all very sought after riders before the season started. MBJ and Michelsen were still finishing their schooling and declined any offers from England ...... so I would say all three were on everyone's radar for sometime.

Michelsen is not in the Olympique on Tuesday, possibly because of a fall in the last round of the World U21's. The two "unknown" riders that are appearing are very unlikely to be in Wolves plans for next season.

What planet do you live on?

Michael was signed by Peterborough last year in May and made his debut in August so why would teams be trying to sign him up when he was already signed up?

Steve,

Michelsen has never been announced as far as I'm aware!

In all honesty i`d just assumed Michelsen was invited!

As for the 2 mystery riders being the 2 in the Olympique, i didnt think that for one minute, but would be nice to think one of them is under consideration for next season.

Isnt one of the them the Pole who flopped for Belle Vue?? Another Sowka NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Edit - just checked its Fajzer (who i saw ride in the U21`s at Poole last year) and not Kajzer. Phew!

As for the mystery duo. I was at the talk in and CVS stated they would be over later that week to discuss the deal.

Edited by stevebrum

As for the 2 mystery riders being the 2 in the Olympique, i didnt think that for one minute, but would be nice to think one of them is under consideration for next season.

Isnt one of the them the Pole who flopped for Belle Vue?? Another Sowka NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

As for the mystery duo. I was at the talk in and CVS stated they would be over later that week to discuss the deal.

Did he flop for Belle Vue? he got booted out after about 3 matches.. won heat 8 in his final match I believe?

Not doubting what was said at the talk-in Steve.. doesn't mean it ever happened though. Not to mention under what rule could we possibly 'sign 2 riders' that have never raced for us.

Did he flop for Belle Vue? he got booted out after about 3 matches.. won heat 8 in his final match I believe?

Not doubting what was said at the talk-in Steve.. doesn't mean it ever happened though. Not to mention under what rule could we possibly 'sign 2 riders' that have never raced for us.

Probably the same rule that Holder was brought over by Poole and rode for IOW for 2 seasons and Tai signing and riding for Rye.

edited the last post , different Pole.

Edit - just checked its Fajzer (who i saw ride in the U21`s at Poole last year) and not Kajzer. Phew!

If my memory serves correctly, Adams said he was going over to Europe for talks with the two riders a couple of weeks after the talk in.

My sources tell me that the 2 said riders were scared off Wolves by a strange man hounding them on the internet about if they had any plans to ride in England and inviting them to ride in the Olympique. :)

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

So Michelsen wasnt ever declared to ride???