British Speedway Forum

Where does it say that?

In my post

• Like 1

In my post

Thing is shadders it says nothing about Ben Morley and R/R in your post! :blink:

:D

Thing is shadders it says nothing about Ben Morley and R/R in your post! :blink:

:D

#491 ;)

I would have a look at Kenny Ingalls, Claes Nedermark. or Emillano Sanchez as they all go well around Rye with the added bonus of Jason Garrity riding at reserve.

#491 ;)

Rye House team manager John Sampford visited injured captain Jason Bunyan in Harlow Hospital this evening and was very pleasantly surprised, to put it mildly, at the positive news he received.

“The latest indication is that the damage is not as bad as it first sounded on paper. Yes, he’s got broken ribs, but the breaks are not as severe as they could have been. And the lung puncture is closer to a nick, which is also very lucky. The vertebrae must obviously heal naturally.

“Jason is already sitting up in bed, which is something in itself. The doctors want to get him active as soon as possible to help the blood flow and aid the healing process. The initial indications yesterday were that he could easily miss half the season, but Jason himself is determined to be back in action sooner than later, maybe as early as a month’s time, which would be remarkable. He is one tough cookie.

“I have also spoken to (broken ankle victim) Simon (Lambert), who is going to his local hospital tomorrow. What they say will determine what he is able to do to aid his own recovery, but we are probably talking six-to-eight weeks out.”

Where Shadders where? :o

Where Shadders where? :o

Where what?

Edited by Shadders

At least Len states that he is looking at replacements in todays Mercury. But I should think its R/R for at least a week or two.

At least Len states that he is looking at replacements in todays Mercury. But I should think its R/R for at least a week or two.

That's better news.

Ben really needs to show what he can do this season at NL level, i think PL outings will hinder his progress especially if he's not quite up to it and his confidence gets knocked. As far as RR is concerned we may be doing ok with it at Plymouth tonight but it's suicide to try it for more than this weekend. Enough quality around to bring in a replacement for a couple of months but past seasons seem to suggest we will carry on with RR shame i think this is a decent team with loads of potential and might surprise a few teams

I would have a look at Kenny Ingalls, Claes Nedermark. or Emillano Sanchez as they all go well around Rye with the added bonus of Jason Garrity riding at reserve.

Is Kenny Ingalls in the UK? Sanchez is already here. Sanchez and Ingalls would fit, dropping Garrity down to reserve, what a team :lol: Think Newcastle may want Nedermark. Come on Uncle Len get them signed.

Edited by Harman

Monberg or Pontus Asprgen. Essential that Garrity is shoved down to reserve.

Robert Mear having some laps after the Somerset meeting tonight

Wasn't able to go to tonight's match against Somerset but just seen the result and given that and last nights win away against Plymouth you have to believe that this team has the right spirit to go all the way. Well done lads!

I thought Bunyan was going to be back in a month ? Lets not right the captains season off so early - lets hope he can come back with the form he showed at the end of last year and the start of this season ... And on a 5pt average