British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

Just wondering if the MODS can detect where the rather silly headline changes are coming from?

As A Orlov indicates, from the originator of the thread. Having put JJR and assorted aliases on ignore (and if he'd be kind enough to PM me with future guises, thus saving me a little work, that would be appreciated) I must confess to a certain amount of amusement in being outflanked in this way.

I've desperately tried to follow forum etiquette, to avoid personal attacks & refrain from using profanities

But for f***s sake Mods, ban this cretin KKS or whatever it's current & any future incarnation.

Surely this title just about falls into the stalking category now, doesn't it?

I've desperately tried to follow forum etiquette, to avoid personal attacks & refrain from using profanities

But for f***s sake Mods, ban this cretin KKS or whatever it's current & any future incarnation.

I totally agree.

Surely this title just about falls into the stalking category now, doesn't it?

I hear MJJ has a bodyguard. :D

If they hav`nt banned this joker by now,they never will. :cry:

• Like 1

Sundstrum 7.87

Bjerre 8.18

Klindt 5.68

Fisher 6.02

Buzz 6.55

M000nberg 4.60

North/Lawson 3.47

Not a massive Bjerre fan but of all the leading Panthers assets must be in the best position to improve his average in 2013 with no SGP distractions, - Hans and Sully on a downward spiral, Batch not up to the task yet and Iversen has peaked in 2012 IMO...

Cannot see MJJ riding in UK next season - too many committments in 2013 with the elongated U21 world championship.

Klindt - needs a move to push on... maybe the EOES is the answer under the leadership of Jan Staechmann

Fisher - great to watch and fully committed - if the rumours are true then he's in.

Buzz - excellent value and so exciting -finally cracking the away venue's

M000berg at reserve on decent equipment could be a masterstroke but have bridges been burnt between Pat/Jan and the for world U21 world champion...?

Lawson and North - lots of potential - with horses for courses away fixture pickings.

Edited by F P

North/Lawson 3.47

Lawson and North - lots of potential - with horses for courses away fixture pickings.

Havent quite got this one named rider double up rule yet i guess. :P

• Like 1

Havent quite got this one named rider double up rule yet i guess. :P

Obviously not Steve - Thanks

You actually added some value to a thread!!! :drink:

Seriously mate lighten up.

Get a hobby, take up fishing.

Obviously not Steve - Thanks

You actually added some value to a thread!!! :drink:

One day you will add something of value ......... one day........ :t:

One day you will add something of value ......... one day........ :t:

well Steve you could try discussing and debating the merits of my proposed Panthers line up for 2013. - That would be adding value - mind you I doubt you know much about such matters...

Try doing that rather than just bullying every forum member who states an opinion on any teams thread....but then I guess it may sprain your brain! :D

You really are destroying this forum with your wet rot statements and remarks...... but I guess that's what happens when cousins marry!! :D

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others :D

• Like 2

well Steve you could try discussing and debating the merits of my proposed Panthers line up for 2013. - That would be adding value - mind you I doubt you know much about such matters...

Try doing that rather than just bullying every forum member who states an opinion on any teams thread....but then I guess it may sprain your brain! :D

You really are destroying this forum with your wet rot statements and remarks...... but I guess that's what happens when cousins marry!! :D

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others :D

And suggesting i married a cousin is really stepping above the parapet??

Anyway dont forget to keep trying to mimic your idol KKS, that is your whole purpose in life let us remember.

And suggesting i married a cousin is really stepping above the parapet??

Gimme a high six Steve!!! :rofl:

• Like 2

Gimme a high six Steve!!! :rofl:

Still a step up marrying into your family. :rofl:

Still a step up marrying into your family. :rofl:

Oh dear :o

- that is why I am implying you would have a six digit hand!! :D

I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you. proably your sisters, Mothers, daughter!!

:rofl: