British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Panthers 2013 Thread

What about Norbi and Buzz, They are awesome at the showground.

Thats brilliant.

So is MJJ, Bjerre, Linus and Bomber, throw in Mikkel B and Lawson, we wont need the Poles to win meetings at home. Away from home will be the key, and with Hougaard and Harris in for basically them 2, I know what i'd rather have.

Kenneth or Niels.... obvious choice, Kenneth, lower average, and Kenneth has reached the 9.00 marker only the season before, where as Niels has IMO had his best season.

Throw in MJJ, Linus and a Bomber for Hans swap for a season..... would be a good team.

Kenneth Bjerre

Patrick Hougaard

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Linus Sundstrom

Chris Harris

Mikkel B Jensen

Richard Lawson/David Bellego

Hougaard needs a season away from Belle Vue, with a few other danes in the team, would do him world of good, Mikkel B for the potential, and then we will always have strong reserves. Bellego has been very impressive at the PL4TT and guest appearance. Solid top 4, and solid bottom 3.... make a change.

can't see mikkel b jensen coming in on a 4 and would be expensive i can see the pts limit going up and assesed riders averages going up

would harris really sign for us as much as i'd love it i doubt it would happen

can't see why ashworth is always ignored a top rider round the showground and likely to be a lot cheaper than our foriegn counterparts and more reliable than the poles on smaller tracks

Oh god, Please not Ashworth.

As for Mikkel Bech, He would be cheap as Stekkers has him in the bag and Stekkers convinced him to sign for Swindon and according to people on this forum they don't even pay their riders so any money will be appreciated hugely by Mikkel Bech.

can't see mikkel b jensen coming in on a 4 and would be expensive i can see the pts limit going up and assesed riders averages going up

would harris really sign for us as much as i'd love it i doubt it would happen

can't see why ashworth is always ignored a top rider round the showground and likely to be a lot cheaper than our foriegn counterparts and more reliable than the poles on smaller tracks

Can only see Bomber signing for us or Swindon (Rosco) and I think Bomber would sign for us, lets face it... the track would suit him. Heaven help me... I agree with JJR, Jan will have his fingers in a few pots with the young danes, so can see Mikkel B coming over to ride with MJJ. I cant see why he wont be a 4.00, doesnt ride in the Polish or Swedish league to 7.00 average or above, but then again, depends if Matt Fraud wanted to sign him, if so, will be a 5.00.

Based that team on a 42.50, think it justs fits off top of my head.

Thats brilliant.

So is MJJ, Bjerre, Linus and Bomber, throw in Mikkel B and Lawson, we wont need the Poles to win meetings at home. Away from home will be the key, and with Hougaard and Harris in for basically them 2, I know what i'd rather have.

Agree with that as it has been a big problem for peterborough not wining away from home in the last couple of years

Swap Hougaard with Mikkel Michelsen (4.00) if the averages don't fit.

Problem is finding 4 and 5 point riders who ride EOES well but also ride away tracks well.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

Can only see Bomber signing for us or Swindon (Rosco) and I think Bomber would sign for us, lets face it... the track would suit him. Heaven help me... I agree with JJR, Jan will have his fingers in a few pots with the young danes, so can see Mikkel B coming over to ride with MJJ. I cant see why he wont be a 4.00, doesnt ride in the Polish or Swedish league to 7.00 average or above, but then again, depends if Matt Fraud wanted to sign him, if so, will be a 5.00.

Based that team on a 42.50, think it justs fits off top of my head.

expect all this low assesed average to stop you know for well he's at least a 6 pt rider so why should the smaller clubs vote for them to stay a 4 when they have no chance of signing him

That won't leave much time to find a new buyer. :blink:

I might be the only one but I wouldn't mind Colin Horton coming back and taking over.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

By MARK PLUMMER

Published on Thursday 25 October 2012 13:50

Peterborough Panthers owner Rick Frost has insisted no decision over the club’s future will be made until next month.

Frost has previously revealed he is mulling over whether or not to allow Panthers to race in 2013 due to a sharp fall in attendances and a lack of major sponsors.

The Berkshire businessman has now confirmed that no concrete decision will be made until the British Speedway Promoters’ Association annual meeting which is scheduled for mid-November.

It means that tonight’s KO Cup clash against Poole could turn out to be the club’s final outing.

Frost said: “We await the outcome of the BSPA AGM. It will also be interesting to see what the attendance figures are like for our next,and possibly last, home meeting in the KO Cup against Poole

There is no way Frosty just wont run - altough I guess he make look to sell ;)

My guess if not EL then he would be drop to Premier League and collect the loan fees for lending out his Prized assets in 2013.

why would he risk reducing the value of all his assets to zero - if he quits then all assets are handed over to the BSPA? :o

If we don't run, I will give up with Speedway :(

Whilst its tempting, not even i would wish that on Peterborough.

The sensible fans deserve a team to support.

• Like 2