British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
richiej95

4tt At Leicester?

I thought the racing was better than my previous visit, I just think the bends do not allow for any cut back coming off the corner. If you look at the 16 year old Aussie and the 16 year old who replaced the injured Wolves rider then you'd see the difference between the two nations. Not sure the comment that the Aussie wouldn't get a national league side is accurate

The 16 year old who replaced the wolves rider Is 33 and has only been riding for a few months

Although he's English I thought Chris Mills certainly looked ready to do a job for someone at PL level.

Mick.

thats the problem mick he's english that could be his downfall,but i agree he looked good, very sharpe from the gate.

thats the problem mick he's english that could be his downfall,but i agree he looked good, very sharpe from the gate.

I thought that he was riding for Glasgow?

The 16 year old who replaced the wolves rider Is 33 and has only been riding for a few months

Oops. Shame a young Brit wasn't in reserve position for them.