British Speedway Forum

i have heard that Swindon at the bspa meeting next week want a 60 point limit and want Jason crump at reserve it all hangs on matt fords vote

That was almost KKS-esque rach 1!!

• Like 1

Tobiasz Musieslak is the robins first signing by all accounts, being reported in Poland. Leszno junior, decent rider! 4 pointer as well

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

i have heard that Swindon at the bspa meeting next week want a 60 point limit and want Jason crump at reserve it all hangs on matt fords vote

PMT must be a dreadful thing!!!

Rosco states that agreeing a deal with Peter Kildemand to return in 2013 is one of the Robins priorities. Full report on Robins website.

Magic won the last World under 21 meeting in Argentina with an unbeaten max but ended up second in the series by one point to MJJ. MBJ ended up 3rd overall.

Edited by A ORLOV

Tobiasz Musieslak is the robins first signing by all accounts, being reported in Poland. Leszno junior, decent rider! 4 pointer as well

Would be a good signing. Killer, Kid Morra, and Doyley would be my priorities. Hopefully Steady could double-up. Hansi, Bomber, Batch or the Schleinmeister would all be good heat-leaders.

Are you able to give any more information on the background of Mssieslak Hyabb 17?

I can't see Harris ever repeating his freakish 2010 season, but at a big track like Swindon he would make an excellent second heat leader. Is there any chance of Janowski returning? I really like Doyle, but he's unlikely to improve on 6.50, whereas Magic has far more room to improve in my opinion.

The following side would be pretty potent;

1. Hans Andersen 8.18

2. Nick Morris/Simon Stead (Double Up) 5.78

3. Peter Kildemand 6.98

4. Maciej Janowski 6.13

5. Chris Harris 7.91

6. Tobiasz Musieslak 4.00

7. Matt Tresarrieu/Kyle Newman (Double Up) 3.50

JT.

• Like 1

Are you able to give any more information on the background of Mssieslak Hyabb 17?

ER just google his name and look at the utube videos. Also web site "Speedway Results" shows what he has done recently. Looks quite good.

I can't see Harris ever repeating his freakish 2010 season, but at a big track like Swindon he would make an excellent second heat leader.

What was so freakish about Harris' 2010? Harris averages about 8-8.5 every year, or 8.5 to 9 with bonus points. He has done this for about 6 or 7 seasons now. That his level. He'll also tends toi start a season badly and generally pick up as the season progresses so people think he's going to start next season as he ended the last 1. If he could do this he'd be a 9+ riders. The reality is Harris will average between 8 and 8.5 next season again, he'll have a rubbish record in heat 1 if he's his teams number 1 because he can't gate and passing tends to be at a premium in heat 1 and he tends to struggle in heat 15 as passing two top guys is so hard to do.

People need to be realistic about his level and accept that he's not going to become a 9+ rider but at the same time he's not ever going to bore you by gating and riding off into the distance, he'll battle for every point and will always be battling away with the rider in front of him.

And he'll also blame others when things are going wrong, I don't like that about him but when he's on form, he's a joy to watch.

Be very surprised if that was true. Can't see our management have been that keen on Poles over the years as they have been too unreliable, personally believe they would try other available riders first. Rosco has said he would like to keep 5 of our present team if poss.

Be very surprised if that was true. Can't see our management have been that keen on Poles over the years as they have been too unreliable, personally believe they would try other available riders first. Rosco has said he would like to keep 5 of our present team if poss.

Yet Rosco seems to like Poles. Maciej, Zengotta and Pawlicki (x2) are just a few he's played a part in bringing over. An unreliable 6 point on a 4 point average is better than a reliable 4 pointer on a 4 point average. He only has to turn up half the time to get you into the top 4 and then turn up for the play-offs. I bet Poole wish they had one of them rather than Kling who turned up every week!

Yet Rosco seems to like Poles. Maciej, Zengotta and Pawlicki (x2) are just a few he's played a part in bringing over. An unreliable 6 point on a 4 point average is better than a reliable 4 pointer on a 4 point average. He only has to turn up half the time to get you into the top 4 and then turn up for the play-offs. I bet Poole wish they had one of them rather than Kling who turned up every week!

With rumors about the assessed average for foreign riders possibly being raised at the AGM, will have to see if 4 will be the starting average.

Edited by A ORLOV

What was so freakish about Harris' 2010? Harris averages about 8-8.5 every year, or 8.5 to 9 with bonus points. He has done this for about 6 or 7 seasons now. That his level. He'll also tends toi start a season badly and generally pick up as the season progresses so people think he's going to start next season as he ended the last 1. If he could do this he'd be a 9+ riders. The reality is Harris will average between 8 and 8.5 next season again, he'll have a rubbish record in heat 1 if he's his teams number 1 because he can't gate and passing tends to be at a premium in heat 1 and he tends to struggle in heat 15 as passing two top guys is so hard to do.

People need to be realistic about his level and accept that he's not going to become a 9+ rider but at the same time he's not ever going to bore you by gating and riding off into the distance, he'll battle for every point and will always be battling away with the rider in front of him.

And he'll also blame others when things are going wrong, I don't like that about him but when he's on form, he's a joy to watch.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I was referring to his 2010 GP season, when he finished 6th. I don't think Harris will ever get to that level again and unless he qualifies by right next year, he should never receive a Wildcard again.

I do think the Swindon track will play to his strengths though and a top 3 of Andersen, Harris and Kildemand will be hard to match.

JT.