British Speedway Forum

I would still like to see Hans back next year. As well as having strength in depth, one thing I learned about this season was how necessary it is to have a decent number 1 - and Hans was indeed that (especially as he didn't start out as no 1). I think his dedication, experience and advice to the rest of the team can make a good team into a great team - as was shown this year. I will be sad if he has to move on

Mr Andersen was deep in conversation this lunchtime over a niceowl of salad in the harvester near blunsdon with Phil Morris the Brummie team boss

One of 4 things could have been the hot topic of discussion

1/ Morris doing a deal to make a Brummie in 2013

2/ Morris was trying to convince hans to do a holta and switch his country of representation to Team GB

3/ Morris was reminiscing about the time he beat Hans at Belle Vue

4/ Morris was buying some equipment off Hans!

Reading the tweet from Hans it was a positive chat as he'll be in touch soon!

Fingers crossed for the first point The H Man :wink: , I wonder if its the fourth point, could we be seeing Phil coming out of retirement as a rider/coach. :D

What average would Ryan Fisher come in on?

Surely you are not thinking of the Fish in the team MattK? I saw enouh of the first and second bend carnage he caused this year. I really think he is sometimes dangerous.

Mr Andersen was deep in conversation this lunchtime over a niceowl of salad in the harvester near blunsdon with Phil Morris the Brummie team boss

One of 4 things could have been the hot topic of discussion

1/ Morris doing a deal to make a Brummie in 2013

2/ Morris was trying to convince hans to do a holta and switch his country of representation to Team GB

3/ Morris was reminiscing about the time he beat Hans at Belle Vue

4/ Morris was buying some equipment off Hans!

Reading the tweet from Hans it was a positive chat as he'll be in touch soon!

Is a 'niceowl salad' a welsh or Danish dish?

• Like 1

Surely you are not thinking of the Fish in the team MattK? I saw enouh of the first and second bend carnage he caused this year. I really think he is sometimes dangerous.

Only sometimes ?

• Like 1

Is a 'niceowl salad' a welsh or Danish dish?

I wont be going to the Harvester again if they are having owls on the menu.Bloody cruel to eat these fine nocturnal creatures. Are they the barn or the tawny variety? It will be robins on the menu next!

One of my passengers said last week that he heard on the radio that Hansi is off to Brum. didnt take any notice as the guy is one sandwich short of a picnic, or is he?

I wont be going to the Harvester again if they are having owls on the menu.Bloody cruel to eat these fine nocturnal creatures. Are they the barn or the tawny variety? It will be robins on the menu next!

One of my passengers said last week that he heard on the radio that Hansi is off to Brum. didnt take any notice as the guy is one sandwich short of a picnic, or is he?

Is that an owl sandwich?

• Like 1

Is that an owl sandwich?

I'm sure he said an owl of salad. So I can only guess its stuffed with salad, with fur, beak and talons removed?

Edited by beefy keefy
  • Like 1

I'm sure he said an owl of salad. So I can only guess its stuffed with salad, with fur, beak and talons removed?

And a harvest mouse on the side.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

That would confuse Basil Fawlty.

Is that an owl sandwich?

Apparently replaced Hedgehog on the menu. :rofl:

1. Hans Andersen - 8.18

2. Unknown ? - 4.65 EL or 7.44 PL

3. Peter Kildemand - 6.98

4. Nick Morris - 5.78 / Simon Stead - 5.75 DU

5. Troy Batchelor - 7.94

6. Dakota North - 3.47

7. Tobias Musielak - 4.00

Total: 41.00

• Like 1

1. Hans Andersen - 8.18

2. Unknown ? - Seb Alden 4.55

3. Peter Kildemand - 6.98

4. Nick Morris - 5.78 / Simon Stead - 5.75 DU

5. Troy Batchelor - 7.94

6. Dakota North - 3.47

7. Tobias Musielak - 4.00

Total: 41.00

what about Seb Alden?

PETER Kildemand expected to sign on Thursday.

Which thursday?

I recon your sauce is the same as JJR's :D

• Like 2

Jason Doyle tweeted earlier that the story in the adver/bournemouth echo is a load of s**t...his words not mine. Poole don't want to use him so he's free to join any club, The plot thickens.

• Like 3

Jason Doyle tweeted earlier that the story in the adver/bournemouth echo is a load of s**t...his words not mine. Poole don't want to use him so he's free to join any club, The plot thickens.

Good hope he goes somewhere else don't want him at Poole to injury prone