British Speedway Forum

Maybe batch or Hans may get re called by Boro depends on Bjerre or sullivan. Think Hans has enjoyed being at Swindon and I hope they go on to win league. Not so long ago fans wanted to keep him now it seems a different story. Still will be a robin fan as long as Hans is there

If possible I would keep him Tigertas

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

I would be happy for Hansi to see out his retirement at Swindon. As he has shown, can beat any rider at Blunsdon, but has been hampered with injury lately, and tiredness through his punishing schedule. Pretty good for a so-called has-been to be 6th. in the averages. :t:

• Like 1

Does Zengi want to ride though?

5.57! 5.57? Why does that average ring a bell? Didn't you have another rider with that average who also didn't want to ride for you? :wink::P

Zengi's not a major A-hole unlike smiler Adrian....

• Like 1

Maybe batch or Hans may get re called by Boro depends on Bjerre or sullivan. Think Hans has enjoyed being at Swindon and I hope they go on to win league. Not so long ago fans wanted to keep him now it seems a different story. Still will be a robin fan as long as Hans is there

Hans as mimber one for me tigertas. Love watching him ride. He's a hard rider and I've seen some uncomprimising third bends from him this year. Team man, racer, loyal to briitish speedway. First on the list for 2013 for me.

• Like 1

Ooohhh....your father didn't post like that!

My father didn't call any rider an A-hole!!!

• Like 1

The First name on the sheet should be Simon Stead, closely followed by David Ruud, and then the mighty Peter Ljung! How could we go wrong?

The First name on the sheet should be Simon Stead, closely followed by David Ruud, and then the mighty Peter Ljung! How could we go wrong?

You been on the sauce? :wink:

What utter tosh, Nicky P, Holder, Hancock will be given priority over those 3.

I would be happy for Hansi to see out his retirement at Swindon. As he has shown, can beat any rider at Blunsdon, but has been hampered with injury lately, and tiredness through his punishing schedule. Pretty good for a so-called has-been to be 6th. in the averages. :t:

Well that will mean long trips for me for the next few years. Lol. Didn't think I liked Swindon's track but have got to like it and the people who have come to say hi to me.

If only he could have injury free season i don't believe we have seen the last of him. Yeah people were writing him off but guess he has answered that. I know he isn't happy unless he scores big as doesn't want to let team down.

Hans as mimber one for me tigertas. Love watching him ride. He's a hard rider and I've seen some uncomprimising third bends from him this year. Team man, racer, loyal to briitish speedway. First on the list for 2013 for me.

I hope in a way he does stay at Swindon ( Long trips for me) although I would like him back at Boro but dont think that will happen.

Yeah he is a team man and loyal to Britain. He rides swindon well and if he has an injury free season sure he would improve more.

I guess it takes one to know one.

Bit rich coming from you....what was it you did once...oh yes accuse me of being a stalker...button it Bomo

Bit rich coming from you....what was it you did once...oh yes accuse me of being a stalker...button it Bomo

..and here you are again!

I'd take Peter Ljung!