British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pantherman

Torun Weather

Just looking at the forecast for Torun at the weekend, it looks like its going to rain heavily.

I think I have heard that the stadium has a roof so hopefully the meeting can go ahead, just wondering if anyone can confirm this?

Its a long way to go for a rain off!!

Just looking at the forecast for Torun at the weekend, it looks like its going to rain heavily.

I think I have heard that the stadium has a roof so hopefully the meeting can go ahead, just wondering if anyone can confirm this?

Yeah the stadium has a roof the overhangs covering the track, so not a full roof as in the Millenium stadium, but enough to keep us & the track dry I would have thought! It's an amzing staium & I can't wait for Saturday! Get down there early to the fan park, as there was lot's going on last year.........

I've just checked three major forecasts, it's now Friday evening, and although they all refer to rain Friday and Saturday, on the whole it's light rain. Also, there are supposed to be very strong winds which should help dry the track if it gets wet?.

In the stadium and it pissing it down water already settling on 1st bend 2 different tracks either end of the stadium

In the stadium and it pissing it down water already settling on 1st bend 2 different tracks either end of the stadium