British Speedway Forum

Darcy Ward got into a fight and he got beaten up according to twitter.

Needs a good woman in his life! :lol: Any of our young female posters interested in the position? :t: Alan.

Needs a good woman in his life! :lol: Any of our young female posters interested in the position? :t: Alan.

I suppose someone must be desperate enough to be seen hanging around with a speedway rider, but personally I think some of Paul O'Grady's pigs are better looking. :shock:

• Like 3

I don't understand why Sullivan was not included for this.

When he was interviewed at last week's Polish play-off he didn't expect to finish the meeting because of the problems his previous injury were causing.(He did amazingly well as it happens). But I expect another meeting in UK would have been a meeting too far. Especially as Torun have the 2nd leg Sunday.

Oh the irony. So far it won't load for me here in the US- and i'm legal for once :lol:

It's started now :)

how you het it working,, ive downloaded that link you said but ow do i change the location of my ip address

The stream is working for me - I'm in the UK and I'm not using a proxy.