British Speedway Forum
oli2uok

Bikes For Sale

Hi,

I am selling my 2 speedway bikes, I want to know if anyone is interested in buying any of them.

G.M SHORTSTROKE, (6 PRACTICES SINCE SERVICE) JAWA FRAME, BZ CARB, NEB CLUTCH, KING SILENCER, BRIGGO DIRT DEFLECTOR, TALON STRAIGHT PULL HUBS AND GOLD RIMS ECT ECT. HAS WON RACES IN PREMIER LEAGUE A COUPLE OF SEASONS AGO. BLUE, BLACK AND WHITE COLOURS. very fast!!

PICTURES ON REQUEST I WANT £1250

1 X JAWA BIKE, ( 1 PRACTICE MEETING SINCE MAJOR SERVICE) JAWA FRAME, DELLORTTO CARB , NEB CLUTCH, KING SILENCER, BRIGGO DIRT DEFLECTOR ECT ECT. RED, BLACK AND WHITE COLOURS.

PICTURES ON REQUEST. I WANT £1000

I also have a Blue Blix card with throttle and some spares.

Both bikes running fine and would do deal for someone willing to buy both and all my spares at the same time!

Great bikes and I just won't have time to ride them for the next 2 years.

I will sell all my stuff for Any more info please email me on Olvandr5@aol.com.

Thanks

Oli

Alright pal can you mail me pics please of the jawa. S_smith92@hotmail.co.uk and could you contact me via mobile to discuss the bike . I will private message you my mobile number later today

Thanks

Shawn Smith