British Speedway Forum

This is true but in general Bomber never really looked like he could actually challenge for a rostrum place and mostly was lamentable.

Tai on the other hand might just be able to do that.

He was excellent against good opposition yesterday in Poland and seems to be riding really intelligently and having good equipment helps that.

Of course one swallow does not a summer make so we shall have to wait and see if he can build on the weekend.

Best of British to him and even though I want a Russian to win the SGP I will be giving him my support across the season and would not at all be dissapointed if he was able to pip my fave Russian.

I agree, there no doubt that Tais start to the season has been nothing short of excellent. He looks at this point in time he could be in the mix come the last GP rather than hoping to sneak a top 8 place like Bomber used to do. My point was that it's incorrect it was the best showing of a Brit since Cardiff '07. For a start Bomber had a GP where he scored 14, won his semi and was then all over Gregs(?) back wheel in the final.

Think Tai`s problem is going to be steering clear of injuries. A couple of times on Saturday he avoided a crash by a cods hair .

That could be said of a number of riders on Saturday night. DARCY WARD visited the Bouncy Castle at speed and did well not to hit the fence a few other times .... FREDDIE LINDGREN did well to stay on and not wipe out the others when he hit the kerb on turn 1 ..... plus there were plenty of close clashes through the night.

It has been pointed out that he doesn't have a great deal of sponsors on his race suit and like any rider, he would be welcome of further help however big or small ..... but lets also remember he is cycling to Cardiff to the days leading up to the GP in a bid to raise £20,000 for Cancer Research and deserves to at least hit that figure.

If anyone wants to help out with either, they can contact Tai through his website or inbox me and I will pass it on to those who help Tai

SEMI FINAL 2

Edited by T.N.T.

Well done to the chap, rode with his head and looked very fast apart from the last race. Keep up the god work ;)

Well done to the chap, rode with his head and looked very fast apart from the last race. Keep up the god work ;)

Absolutely agree, he rides with his head and some of his switchbacks were class.

Fair play to Tai, I wasn't sure how he would fair this season but he has been excellent so far. It has been refreshing to see and long may it continue.

Three rounds, three totally different tracks, three great performances.

Jarek and Emil may be the two who look to be the ones you would back to win the world title but it's nice to see Tai up there challenging them

Three rounds, three totally different tracks, three great performances.

Jarek and Emil may be the two who look to be the ones you would back to win the world title but it's nice to see Tai up there challenging them

DON'T rule out Holder ... thought he was superb tonight. Got out ridden twice by a rider (Emil) who was simply faster but he made some terrific starts and was close to his best.

Tai's riding great and deserved his final in Poland and his semi last night, would love to know though why he looked so quick in all his heats at both tracks up to his final in Poland and his semi last night, where on both these occasions looked slow.

Tai's riding great and deserved his final in Poland and his semi last night, would love to know though why he looked so quick in all his heats at both tracks up to his final in Poland and his semi last night, where on both these occasions looked slow.

We in my household thought the same did he change something ? But good luck too him for the rest of GPs

I thought he just missed the start in the final.

Can anyone help me find Tai'sc current elite and polish averages???

• Like 1

Fantastic to see. Another thing I've noticed is how many people have shut up on the whole Australian/British thing too.