British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

The Heathens V Mildenhall < Grand Final>

Bates threw it away through his own stupidity trying too hard. 6 rides zero points He was in points scoring positions and at times completely out of control.

From the updates take the point you are trying to make, although riding with an experienced head could perhaps be a better description - trying too hard is how riders will learn, toodling around at the back won't.

At 16 and in his first season of course he has a lot to learn, is exceptionally quick and will get it right. Has experienced mentors around him who will guide him, judging by comments from Mildy fans who were there it was a far more controlled performance in the second meeting.

Kev

Bates threw it away through his own stupidity trying too hard. 6 rides zero points He was in points scoring positions and at times completely out of control.

Throwing the points away is not the issue , the fact he didn't score them is , so that's the reason for my comments . Garrity also threw points away and the ref certainly didn't help matters either. Josh would certainly have scored a few tonight at home but it's not at West Row so who knows what will happen ?

I believe there's alot of reverse psychology going on here from Heathens fans and I would just like to confirm the fact that ,

ITS ALL DUDLEYS FAULT !!!

Does anyone know Dudleys line up for tonight yet?

Sean Philips at No 8 so will take the 3 rides at no 4

RR for Tom at No 3

Roynon at 1

Dan at 2

Ash at 5

Darryl at 6

James at 7

Adam Kirby is no. 4 for heathens as far as I've heard

That would be far more sensible, Than using a novice which Sean is.