British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Dudley 2013

Last year Dudley had Buxton so that's the same. Isle of Wight had Rye House who are essentially Kent, again the same. Now they have to mix it up somehow so Mildenhall couldn't have King's Lynn as they had them last year, and Stoke had Scunthorpe so obviously they have to have a different team. I'm sure the BSPA don't want two 'main' standalone teams meeting each other in round 1, and Dudley already have challenge meetings arranged with Coventry and may race Stoke again in the Staffordshire cup (or something!), so Mildenhall get Coventry.

Last years semis were Mildenhall vs Isle of Wight and Dudley vs Stoke, arguably the 4 biggest standalone teams in the league so they had to be kept apart at round 1 (which has happened again) and allows for 'local' sides to meet further in the competition. A cynical view I know, and the concept I have no issue with, just why can't the BSPA be open and say the cup is regionalised to save money?

totally agree there. It really makes me chuckle when they refer to who has drawn who. Yeah, like a draw actually takes place? ;)

totally agree there. It really makes me chuckle when they refer to who has drawn who. Yeah, like a draw actually takes place? ;)

Did a draw take place?..nobody knows really but that`s not etc etc :lol:

Dudley's Ashley Morris will be appearing live on the BIKERfm Speedway Show on Tuesday 16th April between 8pm and 10pm.

You can tune in online via www.bikerfm.co.uk or on mobile phones using the TuneIn App.

Send any messages or questions for Ash to speedway@bikerfm.co.uk

Edited by BIKERfm Speedway Show

I thought it was for roynon and Clegg :wink: .Isherwood for perry, and greaves for white williams, no its debatable who was for who, except down at reserve.

Edited by greyhoundp

I thought that Adam was out into the EL & PL so 11.6 down with still no hopes of keeping the majority of the 2012 team....then we had to have 7 to conform with 2013 team building regulations........Then at least 4 more had to move to accommodate this.... so we had to add 5 to the 2 we kept from 2012 to keep within the 2013 40 point limit! :drink: hope this make sense as does anybody really know, except NP, CVS, GP & Will, who replaced who in my beloved Heathens?