British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Dudley 2013

I would like to welcome Lewis Blackbird as a 2013 Heathen.

http://www.dudleyheathens.co/news.php?extend.714

Hope this link works as I have never posted one before, if not to the Dudley Heathends we site for the article.

Nice to know that he actually asked to be a Heathen and must be a steal on a 7.01 starting average!

4 Heathens signed, 3 new Heathens to get!

I reckon Lewis is a great signing on that average-should be even more fun when Mildy visit!!!

There will probably be a fixture clash with Leicester when Dudley go to Mildenhall :D

I am trying to get a green Dudley Heathens Hoodie for a friend of mine as a present where can I get one please Dudley fans?

http://www.dudleyheathens.co/shop.php

• Like 1

I am trying to get a green Dudley Heathens Hoodie for a friend of mine as a present where can I get one please Dudley fans?

http://www.dudleyheathens.co/shop.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another signing with great potential to improve. Welcome Lewis. :)

Good luck to Lewis at your new club, once he doubled up with Leicester he was always going to be looking for a new side that didnt ride Sundays, but hopefully we will be able to welcome him back at West Row when Dudley visit next season.

• Like 1

Good luck to Lewis at Dudley, he has been excellent for Mildenhall over the last two seasons.

:ha ha so mr lee thought he would just get in there before the heathens management and we let him all the arguments this drip feeding the fans has caused id say its judgement on them 2013 LESS SPINNING :mad: MORE WINNING :approve: AHY DUDLEY

Edited by heathhen1
  • Like 1

:ha ha so mr lee thought he would just get in there before the heathens management and we let him all the arguments this drip feeding the fans has caused id say its judgement on them 2013 LESS SPINNING :mad: MORE WINNING :approve: AHY DUDLEY

Will we never learn when it comes to M Lee, we tend to be a bit naive as far as he is concerned, Im afraid its men against boys when it comes to our dealings with him, if he told me it was raining outside, Im afraid i would have to go outside and see for myself, before i would believe a word that he said, still lets hope what goes around comes around in 2013.

• Like 1

Will we never learn when it comes to M Lee, we tend to be a bit naive as far as he is concerned, Im afraid its men against boys when it comes to our dealings with him, if he told me it was raining outside, Im afraid i would have to go outside and see for myself, before i would believe a word that he said, still lets hope what goes around comes around in 2013.

What`s that all about then?

The Heathens management want to make announcements in conjunction with what suits its media partners. Blackbird was due to be announced next week, but Mr Lee blabbed to the Speedway Star and it printed his comments. That forced the Heathens to make a statement yesterday confirming that Blackbird had signed.

Also an independent speedway website yesterday announced that Birks had signed for the Heathens. Obviously it's not true as he is ineligible for the NL next season. The club also made this clear in the statement released yesterday.

----------------

So four down and three to go. The club expect to make a further announcement next Wednesday. I have to say that the extraordinarily difficult task of rebuilding a competitive team for 2013 is going quite well so far. The reserves are going to be so very important to us.

We have 14.04 remaining to play with! I dont know which route we will take but if we have two 3.00 pointers at reserve we could get an 8.04 into the main body of the team and have what would look to be a very very strong team!

But i dont know where Clegg will race, is he most likely to be a reserve himself?

Im a bit stuck on what we need to still get and where the current riders will position?