British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jjsr

Wanted: Rear Mudguard

Help!! I'm in need of a rear mudguard - black preferrably - that meets the 35mm regulations. Any suggestions as to the best (cheapest) place to get one please.

I'm quite happy to have second hand if anyone has one for sale, or I would consider swapping the red set currently on the bike for a black set if that's of interest to anyone.

Cheers

I have got a Black Nicki Pedersen type and new 1st glass 2013 rear spec in black.

Nicki P type,new & never fitted but is a seconds.

email at info@robracing.co.uk if you are interested and want more details etc

Edited by robolots

Hello

I may have a new set after xmas for sale black and silver. Fitted but never raced with. Text me on 07881965484 If interested, Thank you

Hi I can supply a full set of brand new 2013 GP style guards with or without grab handle hole for £59 plus postage. They are excellent quality and include front mudguard, rear mudguard, inner rear mudguard, wheel disk and chain guard. Any single colour can be provided e.g. black, blue, red, white etc. please pm me and I will be happy to send pictures.

Regards

Aidan