British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wandersome

Leicester Lions Vs Coventry Bees Challenge Match 16/3/13

Anyone have the actual line-ups and riding order for this? Who is guesting for the Bees instead of Adam Roynon?

predictions?

Anyone have the actual line-ups and riding order for this? Who is guesting for the Bees instead of Adam Roynon?

predictions?

Obviously Coventry should win this quite comfortably but who cares. If it keeps fine and I can keep warm I am really looking forward to this one.

Is Roynon fit for this meeting? Just looking at the line-up for the brandonapolis and he is the only Bee not riding.

Roynon not riding in Brandonapolis as Leicester have their P&P on friday.

On sat Roynon is riding for Leicester when the 2 sides meet.

Coventry have full side with the exception of Roynon and storm captain James Sarjeant will be guesting in Adams place.

i'am gonna stick my neck out and say i reckon leicester might just sneak this.

I thought Seargeant looked on the pace when riding BP last year though i can't see him troubling the scorers. I'm sure i remember the Cov Szczpaniak having quite a few issues negotiating the tight corners when he rode in the 4 team thingy last year so if he doesn't improve and his brother has similar issues then i see it being reasonably close as Summers hasn't really inspired round BP either. Even at that I still think Cov will have far too much firepower up top though. If they all make it round the corners OK we might be in for a bit of a spanking.

Is Zengota riding after he had to disappear from the country before p&p??

See post #4 above!

Our top end strength should see us through and maybe too strong at reserve too. If the Brandonapolis is called off i shall make this meeting instead.

Is Zengota riding after he had to disappear from the country before p&p??

He is riding at Swindon today and at the Brandonapolis tomorrow so he is in the UK!

Hope weather is kind,as I can see a large crowd turning up for this.

It is still raining I thunk we will be very lucky if it is still on. But you never know

No chance of this meeting going ahead still throwing it down. Due to stop around 11am but 80% chance of rain from 5pm onwards another 2 weeks till i get my speedway fix i fear

Was going to travel up for this meeting but don't think it will be on tonight. I hope for the fans that they can be sensible and call it off early afternoon so people don't travel and can make other arrangements

• Like 1

Was going to travel up for this meeting but don't think it will be on tonight. I hope for the fans that they can be sensible and call it off early afternoon so people don't travel and can make other arrangements

Just been called off