British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mikerussell

2x Speedway Bikes Gear Spares Job Lot Everything For Sale To Go!

Hello and welcome to my auction for speedway bikes. This eBay auction I have listed is for the sale of my number one bike, the one in Black Covers only!!! I am selling this bike, another and ALL my spares kits also pictured to give you an idea of what is for sale!! This can be negotiated with the sale of these bikes as a job lot or individually, please message me to ask any questions

Choice of two complete GM Speedway Bikes for sale, Or both and all spares pictured and more £2,650. Comes with spare chassis, numerous Tyres, spare wheels, Handle bars, Carb, Chains, Engine parts, Steel shoes, kevlars, helmets, helmet colours, goggles, boots, sprockets, clutch plates, covers, actually more than i can remember. Not all pictured

Bike One : Pictured with Black JHR Covers £1500

2011 GM short stroke motor recently serviced mint condition very quick. Jawa frame and forks. Scandic Clutch. Finn Jenson Carb, Sold individually with spare JHR chassis pictured and New Talon front wheel if it makes full asking price

Bike Two : Pictured with White covers £1200

GM Long stroke motor in Ex Kev Doolan JHR Chassis with bitubu forks, neb clutch, sold minus BZ carb Fantastic machine and very quick and handles beautifully

Both bikes are ready to race, spares can be negotioated but if full asking price of £2,650 is offered everything will go. Please do not hesitate to contact me for individual prices 07799 063025

Cash on collection can be delivered within 50 miles of PE30