British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scottyfan

Poole Pirates 2014

nothing like taking it well! no ringers on false averages and a top 2 who clearly have their minds elsewhere!! and some people down dorset way are saying we will be ok when Miskowiak comes back!!! sorry my sides are splitting!

I see from the quote that Poole`s worst poster still contributes the same nonsense. Glad to see nothing has changed.

I see from the quote that Poole`s worst poster still contributes the same nonsense. Glad to see nothing has changed.

Well here's a simple solution ..... If you don't like my opinion of you - improve yourself!

Well here's a simple solution ..... If you don't like my opinion of you - improve yourself!

More chance of a dead man porking cheryl cole internetman.

pinstripe , internetman, and all the other poole boys......................get over yourselves!!!

• Like 1

nothing like taking it well! no ringers on false averages and a top 2 who clearly have their minds elsewhere!! and some people down dorset way are saying we will be ok when Miskowiak comes back!!! sorry my sides are splitting!

Keep talking gavan, someday you'll say something intelligent. Clearly you and Brum feel it's your job to spout ignorance on here but on reflection, please don't stop because the pair of you are unintentionally hilarious!

• Like 2

Keep talking gavan, someday you'll say something intelligent. Clearly you and Brum feel it's your job to spout ignorance on here but on reflection, please don't stop because the pair of you are unintentionally hilarious!

something intelligent rich coming from a poole fan. what was wrong with the quote? you had a ringer last year - fact. Ward & Holder are nowhere near the league form they were last year - fact. and for seem reason Miskowiak is seen as the answer? and you boys wonder why everyone is anti poole its because the majority of you speak crap

something intelligent rich coming from a poole fan. what was wrong with the quote? you had a ringer last year - fact. Ward & Holder are nowhere near the league form they were last year - fact. and for seem reason Miskowiak is seen as the answer? and you boys wonder why everyone is anti poole its because the majority of you speak crap

Thanks gavan for proving my point about your Poole obsession.

Man - you have got us bad!!

Way, way, way too early to be starting threads like these when we're not even a third into the league campaign.

Poole will make changes, they have the funds to do so, it wouldn't surprise me to see Emil signed at some point.

• Like 1

Way, way, way too early to be starting threads like these when we're not even a third into the league campaign.

Poole will make changes, they have the funds to do so, it wouldn't surprise me to see Emil signed at some point.

They haven't even got the funds for new shale for the track so how the hell have they got the funds for any new riders???????

• Like 3

After tonight surely its either Poole are THAT bad or there is some serious average reduction going on.

IF Poole manage to bring someone in that strengthens them due to averages fall think we will know the answer.

This isn't a knock at Poole before i get accused of it. Purely an observation. (tho i am sure the usual suspects will claim its anti Poole - thankfully i won't have to read their venom (great thing the ignore button). :t:

Remember i did say that KK would be replacing AM once he got his new average in MARCH last year.

Surely there must be some worry from Poole fans now? :blink:

• Like 1

They haven't even got the funds for new shale for the track so how the hell have they got the funds for any new riders???????

Because they're Poole Speedway? Don't be so ridiculous, of course they've got money for it. Or are you just a fair weather fan?

You can't blame this on the promoter like the situation with the Bees either, because it's totally opposite. It's just your riders who aren't doing the business and your number one is injured. Guests won't help you chase the play offs for another month, you need a new rider.

2014 thread is this a joke to early to call the outcome of the season we will come back stronger than ever

Because they're Poole Speedway? Don't be so ridiculous, of course they've got money for it. Or are you just a fair weather fan?

You can't blame this on the promoter like the situation with the Bees either, because it's totally opposite. It's just your riders who aren't doing the business and your number one is injured. Guests won't help you chase the play offs for another month, you need a new rider.

So one of the Poole management team sending the ,then track curator a letter to say they couldn't afford new shale means just because they are Poole they will suddenly have money to spend on new riders who would be asking for quite a sum to ride in the UK???........That's all supposing they would even be interested in riding over here,which most top riders are not!!!

As for being a fair weather fan, I think not....I used to be a big Weymouth fan growing up in the 70's and early eighties and during the seventies especially,Weymouth put out some shocking teams that finished bottom or near bottom every year, but they still had a no 1 who could score well home and away every week and was worth going to watch i:e Martin Yeates,Vic Harding,Danny Kennedy,Malcom Corrodine etc and the racing was soooooo much better than it is today.

So one of the Poole management team sending the ,then track curator a letter to say they couldn't afford new shale means just because they are Poole they will suddenly have money to spend on new riders who would be asking for quite a sum to ride in the UK???........That's all supposing they would even be interested in riding over here,which most top riders are not!!!

As for being a fair weather fan, I think not....I used to be a big Weymouth fan growing up in the 70's and early eighties and during the seventies especially,Weymouth put out some shocking teams that finished bottom or near bottom every year, but they still had a no 1 who could score well home and away every week and was worth going to watch i:e Martin Yeates,Vic Harding,Danny Kennedy,Malcom Corrodine etc and the racing was soooooo much better than it is today.

Your point is invalid when Poole have signed the top 2 riders in the world (Ward and Holder) and Janowski who doesn't come cheap...

Your point is invalid when Poole have signed the top 2 riders in the world (Ward and Holder) and Janowski who doesn't come cheap...

You were not talking about riders already signed, you were talking about riders like Emil S coming in, which there would be no money for ......it would seem!!!