British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
number6

Parts Wanted

I am after some second hand parts.

I am after some Ally clutch plates to go with my red fibre plates

I am also after a silencer that meets new regs.

If anyone had any rear sprockets i am trying to build up a set i only have a 59 tooth which is on the bike.

Thanks

Ok i will take these of your hands 55,56,57,58,60 i am unsure when i am at kings lynn next how much would they weigh roughly and i could try and arrange a courier to collect. of if you could give me a price for P&P

Thanks

Ok brilliant thank you, when are you next at Kings Lyn? ALso whats the weight of the sprockets as i have a freind in a courier company so may be able to arrange courier my self.

Thanks

Am at Leicester saturday,Coventry friday 31st (daytime) Cardiff GP,Lydd 8th June,Kings Lynn 9th June.Otherwise you can text me

your address and i will post them to you,will try and find out what they weigh,took the cost of postage based on what others were charging on ebay (1 sprocket £4.50).

Steve

Thank you unfortunatley i cant make any of those dates if you could pm me the total and how you would like paying (i have paypal) and then i can pay you.

Thanks.