British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gemini

Buxton V Coventry (the Storm) 7/7/13.

Looking forward to this meeting as I've not been to Buxton for a couple of years.

Any other Coventry fans making the trip? If you've not been before - just keep going as you really will end up at a speedway track eventually. :lol:

• Like 3

Looking forward to this meeting as I've not been to Buxton for a couple of years.

Any other Coventry fans making the trip? If you've not been before - just keep going as you really will end up at a speedway track eventually. :lol:

Providing they don't miss The High Edge sign Gem or is it Axe Hedge I forget now.

Edited by greyhoundp

Ah yes......High Edge I think. Otherwise where will they end up - Leek? :)

It is High Edge ..........depends which way you come I suppose. You go through Leek if you go on M6 !

Edited by Main Man

You take the 'Dalehead' turn-off from the A53 Leek to Buxton (or the other way around) road.

You take the 'Dalehead' turn-off from the A53 Leek to Buxton (or the other way around) road.

Yep, That's the name I was trying to think of Neil.

Any team news Jayne who have we got riding today

R/R for Tony and Ryan is back alongside the usual suspects :lol:

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

I hope Mick brings his Ice Cream machine in the catering van he will do a roaring trade with the weather as hot as it is

R/R for Tony and Ryan is back alongside the usual suspects :lol:

Are we playing perfection then

Luke Crang looks the real deal, had good meetings on the IOW and Buxton. Two more different tracks you could not find.

Good away win but Buxton are a poor team

any away win is vital NO matter who it is against, especially in Storms position, of pushing for the play offs, and Buxton have Charles Wright, no mug anywhere, and good for 18 points at home, so its never a gimme at Buxton.

I agree any away win is good but I'll stand by what I say Buxton are a poor team. I think cov will just miss out on playoffs anyway, gona be close thou