British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Iow Islanders V Mildenhall

Difficult to predict the outcome here, after seeing last weeks meeting against the Heathens, however i have just read Steve Boxhall is covering for Tom Perry, so with a top 2 of Steve and Adam Ellis,backed up by by Ben Hopwood and the ever improving Darryl Ritchings, I think IOW,s top 2 should just see them home, in what will be a tight meeting, possibly going down to the last Heat.

The Fen tigers have a strong all round squad with Aaron Baseby down at reserve, and 4 good heat leaders in Stefan, Dan, Armo, and young Josh Bates, this meeting could well be decided by the lesser lights,as i give IOW the edge at the Top end, the middle riders will cancel each other out, but Brendon, Danny and Chris, will need to get the better of Aaron, Nathan, and Connor, to close to call, but i will go for IOW with possibly The Fen Tigers sneaking a point, if one of the Teams Top Quartet has an off night, then that will decide the meeting. Stay safe.

Difficult to predict the outcome here, after seeing last weeks meeting against the Heathens, however i have just read Steve Boxhall is covering for Tom Perry, so with a top 2 of Steve and Adam Ellis,backed up by by Ben Hopwood and the ever improving Darryl Ritchings, I think IOW,s top 2 should just see them home, in what will be a tight meeting, possibly going down to the last Heat.

The Fen tigers have a strong all round squad with Aaron Baseby down at reserve, and 4 good heat leaders in Stefan, Dan, Armo, and young Josh Bates, this meeting could well be decided by the lesser lights,as i give IOW the edge at the Top end, the middle riders will cancel each other out, but Brendon, Danny and Chris, will need to get the better of Aaron, Nathan, and Connor, to close to call, but i will go for IOW with possibly The Fen Tigers sneaking a point, if one of the Teams Top Quartet has an off night, then that will decide the meeting. Stay safe.

I would have to agree there greyhoundp I think the reserves will have a big say in this one /and ours will need to get their arses in gear no more bike fires .You could say it lit the meeting up (ok I will bugger off)

I would have to agree there greyhoundp I think the reserves will have a big say in this one /and ours will need to get their arses in gear no more bike fires .You could say it lit the meeting up (ok I will bugger off)

Yeah i agree Tony, but it helped douse the IOW fire. (its catching) you know i hope the Islanders win, they need the points, The Tigers dont. Edited by greyhoundp

Steve Boxall is much too good for this league. What a wasted talent

Well done IOW, wow i am surprised by the winning margin, however you did have a fully fit No1 this week (no dig at Stevie B) ) compared to last week against The Heathens, and your back up riders outscored there Mildenhall counterparts, well done Brendan, Danny and Chris, they ALL did so well, they even covered for an Off night by Dazza. See you both in the Play Offs.

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 1

Well done IOW, wow i am surprised by the winning margin, however you did have a fully fit No1 this week (no dig at Stevie B) ) compared to last week against The Heathens, and your back up riders outscored there Mildenhall counterparts, well done Brendan, Danny and Chris, they ALL did so well, they even covered for an Off night by Dazza. See you both in the Play Offs.

I have to say I enjoyed that meeting /I was staggered by the score after 3or4 heats I expected a closer one than that.

Your boys had a good win tonight well done