British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Workington 2014

what a pointless post!!!!!

and so is your post about having simon stead in a Workington race jacket. in fact , its more pointless than my so called pointless post. but hey, we are all on here to be entertained . its a bit of fun and general banter. if you take it that serious. maybe you should be in politics or some other employment. the labour party is calling for people like you. or should it say. the labour party is CALLING people like you. lighten up man... or girl..

After watching the team this year I would only have three of them back. Richard by no means my favourite rider but does ok just wish he would try to pass someone a bit more often can only remember three passes all season. Kyle as he is still improving and the same for Ashley. No Bach for me to inconsistent and always complaining. Rusty not going to improve now sadly. Tero again no improvement and seams injury prone. And as for Mills he should have gone a long time ago great lad but does not score.

1. Stead yes I would give it a go he loves Derwent Park

2. Kyle

4. Campton

5.Richard

6.Ashley

7.Schram

and so is your post about having simon stead in a Workington race jacket. in fact , its more pointless than my so called pointless post. but hey, we are all on here to be entertained . its a bit of fun and general banter. if you take it that serious. maybe you should be in politics or some other employment. the labour party is calling for people like you. or should it say. the labour party is CALLING people like you. lighten up man... or girl..

whats so bad about putting stead in a comets race jacket????????? And don't say it will never happen or are you picking the team now oh that's right I didn't think you were!!!!!!!!

If Sheffield are running I can only see Stead there, but if not who knows. I'm sure they will be though. This years team more or less picked itself, some interesting times ahead while next years being sorted.

If Sheffield are running I can only see Stead there, but if not who knows. I'm sure they will be though. This years team more or less picked itself, some interesting times ahead while next years being sorted.

So can I alongside Richard Lawson with Ricky Wells heading in this direction!! :D

I would of thought Wells would go to Plymouth?

Possibly, just that Wells made no secret of his interest in possibly joining the Comets for this year after doing several guest appearances in 2012, think the figures didn't add up after Rusty got the nod for a comeback?

Would be a very handy rider to pick up though? ;)

Possibly, just that Wells made no secret of his interest in possibly joining the Comets for this year after doing several guest appearances in 2012, think the figures didn't add up after Rusty got the nod for a comeback?

Would be a very handy rider to pick up though? ;)

I quite agree Wells is a very tidy rider and he just isn't appreciated at Sheffield anyway :-)

Survey time, assuming it's the same points limit, who would you want as number 1? Lawson? Bach? Or someone else? I'm still of the opinion that only one of Rich and Rene should be retained as their away form can be quite erratic

just keep the same team. it all fits in ..

• Like 1

Wells is in the Classic....May not mean a thing. Mason coming surely, a good dropper down would be good like Olly Allen but who.. Hard decisions ahead

just keep the same team. it all fits in ..

Ain't going to happen though is it? Campton in for Millsy is a certainty, that's nearly 2 points to lose elsewhere in the team

a retirement could be on the cards. allowing room for a 5 pointer. all speculation , i add.