British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Workington 2014

I would be amazed if Cook ended up back at Derwent Park, can't see it. I can see Rene starting the season at number 1 for us

Sorry team manager what's wrong wid Gary Irving???? I'll do another and keep them both out ov it see what else you can have a twine about!!!

Bach

Campton

Howarth

Rusty

Kake

C wright

Morris

Or does anyone think it's time we looked for someone else instead of rusty I personally think we should keep him for his last year of speedway over here before moving back to oz but 7.44 we could get a few decent riders Alden,bjerre,robson,vissing,auty,mellgren!

Quite like that team, but don't think Rusty will be in it, from his FaceBook posts he seems to be planning other things. I think Rusty out of that along with Wright, bring in Tero and one other, still love Wells at some point too! I know he wouldn't fit in that side though

You make some very good points here. Leicester are almost certain to be Elite League in whatever form it is

Kake is god at Leicester very much like he is at Workington but by his own admission he has had a very poor season , spent 80% of the season with little niggle injuries & suffer mechanically.

Kake made it common knowledge that he is seeking a new EL team so hoping that can be Leicester. But he also said he plans to spend as little time as possible on the road & in the country as Mervi his wife is due to have a baby in the next 4 weeks so naturally he wants to be at home in Finland so 6 hours each way from Stanstead every week is not going to be high on his agenda 1 thing is for sure on his average i think he will have plenty of offers.

As for Bjerre another rider who moans week in week out about travelling but he is motivated by 1 thing that is money so if you pay him a good screw & provide a Thomas Armstrong van you will be laughing but if i'm honest i can't see him being a Tony Jackson man with lasse outbursts i guess time will tell.

. If Leicester go Elite, if it stays the same, both Kauko and Bjerre could be available, sadly Kauko seems past his best, a change of track could suit Bjerre and he'd have a fellow country man in the team if Rene stayed, more expense though. Would Kauko return now he's been nearer to airports?

Edited by lionking

Assuming now coventry no the 2014 set up and it's to continue as 2 leagues as they've signed bomber and Kenneth Hansen...?

Hoping the promotion have better luck signing up campton for next season (I'm sure they will) and we hear a few new signing on the auction night in novemeber

2 leagues seems certain - just a matter of whether the Elite has 1 or 2 or more additional teams.

That balance will determine any shift in points limit/team make up.

Now we can all get speculating!

Definite for me - Rene, Kyle, Mason

Hopefully - Ash, Tero and Ricky Wells

Don't know about the balance, may have to lose Tero or Ash to gain another heat leader and 3 pointer

1) R Lawson 8.28

2) M Campton 4.69

3) K Howarth 6.86

4) L Bjerre 7.44

5) R Bach 7.85

6) S Lambert 3.00

7) A Compton 4.36

We need to get Rene signed up quick now if Peterborough end up in the PL, they would surely want to use him as he is their asset

• Like 1

What about (Aint checked points):

1. Grajoneck 8.41

2. Rusty 6.63

3. Bach 7.85

4. Campton (approx) 5.00

5. Howarth 6.86

6. Morris 4.11

7. Schramm 3.52

Total = 42.38

or

1. Bach 7.85

2. Rusty 6.63

3. Bjerre 7.44

4. Campton (approx) 5.00

5. Howarth 6.86

6. Compton 4.36

7. Schramm 3.52

Total = 41.66

Has J Wright indicated he's riding again?

james packed in riding competitively two years ago, gut still attended speedway for the last two tears..

Has J Wright indicated he's riding again?

james packed in riding competitively two years ago, gut still attended speedway for the last two tears..

He rode half season for Glasgow last season but packed in again halfway thru season