British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

Maybe it will be Starman ?

Ive actually wondered for a while is starman is Havvy. :/

Harris has got as much chance of putting 2 points on his average as i have winning the Euro millions..

Ok then, how much do you think he'll increase his average?

I'm glad I haven't, cos whatever way you look at it, it's not good! :D

• Like 2

Great news about Hansen as Leicester were sniffing around last Sunday.

Pleased about Chris as well because I know Edward will be chuffed to bits. :D I don't know what I think yet but it just doesn't feel the same when Chris rides for other teams and all the rumours seemed to be saying he was Peterborough bound so I had resigned myself to that. So he's tried the grass at Belle Vue and Birmingham and it is no more greener than Coventry. Hopefully it will be third time lucky and he will have a good season.

• Like 4

Great news about Hansen as Leicester were sniffing around last Sunday.

Pleased about Chris as well because I know Edward will be chuffed to bits. :D I don't know what I think yet but it just doesn't feel the same when Chris rides for other teams and all the rumours seemed to be saying he was Peterborough bound so I had resigned myself to that. So he's tried the grass at Belle Vue and Birmingham and it is no more greener than Coventry. Hopefully it will be third time lucky and he will have a good season.

Rumour, rumour, rumour! Don't you just love them. I'm surprised you still believe them after all these years Gem ;):D

You like some riders, some you don't. But as long as they are good for the team and they are in my team I'll support them 100%..Yes, even Ben Barker :D ha ha

• Like 2

Ok then, how much do you think he'll increase his average?

To be honest, i think he'l be lucky to put a point on that average.. just my opinion, of course..

Edited by Starman2006

I am so trusting and believe what people say. :D

So what happened to the one about Chris not being at the dinner/dance tonight? Perhaps Bees have done a Poole and signed him by text. Just hope he knows more about it than Kildemand did. :)

So what happened to the one about Chris not being at the dinner/dance tonight? Perhaps Bees have done a Poole and signed him by text. Just hope he knows more about it than Kildemand did. :)

Chris was at the dinner!
  • Like 2

Confirmed by me - is that OK? Bomber was at the dinner and announced as a 2014 signing, as was Kenneth Hansen.

I hope the above helps... ;)

Jacques my little Rosebud. You been on the wine tonight??

think Harris said he wouldn't be there so that we didn't catch on that he was signing

So apparently last year Horton didn't want to pay Bombers wages, yet this year they have come to an agreement, so who's backed down ?.

So apparently last year Horton didn't want to pay Bombers wages, yet this year they have come to an agreement, so who's backed down ?.

At his age and on his average i'd say Harris..

think Harris said he wouldn't be there so that we didn't catch on that he was signing

Really!! Wow, who'd have thought it? :D :D

So pleased that we've signed the Bomber and Hansen. I've always loved Bomber's style of riding and he always gives 100%, and Hansen really impressed me at the Brandonapolis - well done Mick. Just need to get Zengi signed now.