British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

If I was `Had` I wouldn`t go to Brandon he must be chomping at the bit when he sees Mick....I have to feel sorry for the poor fella but hey he `Had` his chance to `have it out` with Mick...

You are deluded I'm afraid. Speedway cancelled having had no rain. Your point now IS???????????????????

Wouldnt waste my time. All you lot who had it out with Mick???? Has it made any difference. Think whats going on now proves the point that no difference at all.Would it be so difficult for someone from the club put out a truthful statement clearing up once and for all what the hell is going on instead of all the petty sniping at one another. I had a 100 mile round trip yesterday which was a total waste of time and money, add into that my 10 year old sons disappointment when at 6.40 we get there to find a board at the entrance saying speedway cancelled and the area was bone dry, No explanation why. The last two years at the club have been a disgrace and a total embarrassment from top to bottom with no exception. The fans have been SHAT on from a great height and there seems to be no sign of it ending this season. Was looking forward to this year but all enthusiasm have been kicked out of me already

Well mine was just a 2 mile trip from home and never thought to look at the meeting being called off as no rain all afternoon or evening. I did think somebody was taking the Mickey at first when I saw the "meeting off" signs at he car park entrance.

My 8 year old daughter thought I messing her about when I said we were going home. She was so keen to see ryan terry daley in the mdl second half event.

What a dreadful state of affairs. I have been very Anti mick Horton and Neil Watson over the last week or so on my rants on the forum. Actually, sorry guys you didn't deserve my criticism ((as if that matters) you are being mugged off by mr Sandhu and his "boy" Heaver big time ! I now appreciate the good you trying to do - after all why would you want to do anything different. Keep the faith guys.

• Like 1

Harris had a great night guesting for Wolves tonight. top scorer and scored 1, 2*, 3. 2*, 3, winning heat 15 to take the wolves win.

just wish we were getting to see him in bees colours

• Like 1

Think Sandhu's name with the bees supporters is now beginning to not shine as bright as it once was. I for one have zero faith that he has any interest in getting us into a new stadium in three years time. In fact I'm more convinced he's trying to see is gone after this season.

• Like 4

Harris had a great night guesting for Wolves tonight. top scorer and scored 1, 2*, 3. 2*, 3, winning heat 15 to take the wolves win.

just wish we were getting to see him in bees colours

Garrity had a decent night for Rye House too.

Think Sandhu's name with the bees supporters is now beginning to not shine as bright as it once was. I for one have zero faith that he has any interest in getting us into a new stadium in three years time. In fact I'm more convinced he's trying to see is gone after this season.

I don't like to say "I told you so" but...

Hope we are both wrong.

I don't like to say "I told you so" but...

Hope we are both wrong.

I will be honest I cant make my mind up. Im not so sure he is trying to get us out of Brandon asap but I cant see him building a stadium for us.

Don`t think Sandhu has any intentions of finding a new venue for the Bees, He`s known all along he was going to sell Brandon so if he was serious about it he would have had somewhere lined up beforehand.. Mick desperately needs a good season this time otherwise I think the fans will desert a sinking ship and it will be an early end to the Bees. The whole kit and kaboodle will transfer to Peterborough thats my opinion......

Garrity had a decent night for Rye House too.

Fisher and Howarth also had good night. Shame they weren't all given opportunity to have a good night as a team at Brandon on Friday.

• Like 1

As a Wolves supporter I feel for you Coventry supporters no true supporter wants another team to lose there track lost to many tracks all ready.

• Like 2

Don`t think Sandhu has any intentions of finding a new venue for the Bees, He`s known all along he was going to sell Brandon so if he was serious about it he would have had somewhere lined up beforehand.. Mick desperately needs a good season this time otherwise I think the fans will desert a sinking ship and it will be an early end to the Bees. The whole kit and kaboodle will transfer to Peterborough thats my opinion......

Its been said that he has sold it to himself however that works! Seems strange that he has and is spending money on track upgrades though!

Its been said that he has sold it to himself however that works! Seems strange that he has and is spending money on track upgrades though!

Whatever he is doing it does not seem to be working....!!!! Dont know whos to blame for this lot Sandhu or Horton and dont really care. I would not put it past either of them. All I want is some speedway to watch for however much time is left. We seem to have a half decent team and cant get them on the track. Pathetic.

If I was `Had` I wouldn`t go to Brandon he must be chomping at the bit when he sees Mick....I have to feel sorry for the poor fella but hey he `Had` his chance to `have it out` with Mick...

Some Coventry fan you are. Seems all you want to do is stir and make fun of a very poor situation the club is in. Who needs fans like you.

Whatever he is doing it does not seem to be working....!!!! Dont know whos to blame for this lot Sandhu or Horton and dont really care. I would not put it past either of them. All I want is some speedway to watch for however much time is left. We seem to have a half decent team and cant get them on the track. Pathetic.

Some Coventry fan you are. Seems all you want to do is stir and make fun of a very poor situation the club is in. Who needs fans like you.

I`ve been here through good and bad and have given Mick my full backing from day one. I don`t just pop up everytime Mick appears to have egg on his face. No doubt in three years time and likely less all the Mick moaners will have nowt to complain about they`ll have to move on to some other poor devil. To say who needs fans like you to me must be the most humungus mis calculation of all time its totally the opposite . Its fans like you that the Bees can do without fair weather fans I think they`re called.

Edited by dornier
  • Like 2

With a break now with GP etc there can be no excuse for the track, weathers going to be good and Stocks or no Stocks there is no more excuses. If after this there are issues I think fans and bees management will have real reason to want it fixing.

I still think Sandhu wants to find us a new home, if in say 6 months there is nothing new then questions will be asked and maybe Mick will look for a plan B, maybe we could have a Buildbase stadium ???

Still nowhere have I seen it in black and white where Sandhu has purchased the stadium? It's his reputation as well on the line here so maybe I am being glass half full but I stand by Mr Sandhu, what he has done and put his money where his mouth was and supported us through titles and cup wins so maybe we owe him alittle support back.

Edited by Coventry_Bee
  • Like 1

At Brandon on Saturday for the Stockcars so lets see what the tracks like for that....