British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry Bees 2014

I'm told riders from 2008 may have some sort of weighting attached to them.

plenty would be in favour of the same happening to kks when he takes his next swimming trip! wink
  • Like 4

I'm told riders from 2008 may have some sort of weighting attached to them.

Joe Screen making a comeback?

it has to be done , if cov management hav any desire this season , its just too good an oportunity to miss

no direspect to ryan fisher he has tried his best always 100 percent efffort ,

• Like 1

Reading above it seems the Bees promotion were given the wrong figures for Hansen from the BSPA so I don't see a change happening.

Edited by woz01

Reading above it seems the Bees promotion were given the wrong figures for Hansen from the BSPA so I don't see a change happening.

If you can prove (and maths is easily provable) they have it wrong they have to change it. Wouldn't be the first time either.

Not, Hansen's is 0.25 high.

Its not the BSPA have it wrong.

• Like 1

Yes he fits but only if the change is made ASAP as new averages come in just over a week

Can't see a change being made to be honest. Would seem rather harsh on Fish as he was scoring well at the start of the season and is capable of getting back amongst the points.

• Like 1

Can't see a change being made to be honest. Would seem rather harsh on Fish as he was scoring well at the start of the season and is capable of getting back amongst the points.

Problem isn't that hes dropped points though, its that hes not scoring any at all. Too many 0,0,0,0

Its not even when hes racing. Its also missing 2mins and messing about at gate and really struggling. I really like fisher, just not sure if because hes mind is elsewhere, riding PL & EL may be too much at the moment.

• Like 3

Think it will be difficult for Mick to ditch Fish especially as he had a whip round for him and then theres the fans who dug deep into their pockets, don`t think they would be too pleased !! But its true if Mick wants to be a hero at the end of the season he has to follow in the footsteps of the Roscoe`s and Fords of this world and be a bit ruthless.....Its always difficult to ditch a rider, its his livelihood your taking away.

• Like 3

Ryan is still scoring well for the Panthers so not sure why his form has dipped for the Bees. Any thoughts?