British Speedway Forum
Agrotron

Pirates 2014

Does the guest for Grajocznek have to be from the PL?

Or do you use his Elite League average?

You'd use his EL average.

Stead stuffed him into the fence. Yet another anti poole post. you love it don't you... :icon_smile_clown:

jeez you are getting worse. Stead ride hard but wasn't excluded for dangerous riding and Josh stayed on. Race finishes and Josh deliberatly ride into Stead and knocked him off. So in a nutshell Stead wasn't excluded and Josh needs a security exit. So obviously in your deluded world Josh did nothing wrong. Mate you need to stop trolling its quite sad
  • Like 2

From what I can tell reading updates and twitter Stead has moved Josh over on the first lap, after the race Josh has started on Stead. Stead ended up off his bike but Josh has broken his collarbone.

As for guests, has to be a PL guest but uses EL average. Cook, King and Stead all fit.

jeez you are getting worse. Stead ride hard but wasn't excluded for dangerous riding and Josh stayed on. Race finishes and Josh deliberatly ride into Stead and knocked him off. So in a nutshell Stead wasn't excluded and Josh needs a security exit. So obviously in your deluded world Josh did nothing wrong. Mate you need to stop trolling its quite sad

And you need to stop your Anti poole stance. Its getting very boring.

From what I can tell reading updates and twitter Stead has moved Josh over on the first lap, after the race Josh has started on Stead. Stead ended up off his bike but Josh has broken his collarbone.

Sounds like Handbags that went wrong.

You'd use his EL average.

If that's the case then that is hardly a disaster.

You could use Bridger at Wimborne Road and Peter Karlsson for the away meeting.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

And apparently from those who are there including impartial witches friends of mine have sai Josh could be banned for his actions but I guess you know more from your comfy armchair! Apparently he broke his collarbone riding into stead which if he has done it at that point is just plain stupid.

Grajczonek tries to knock Stead off after the race and breaks his own collar bone 😂 👏 bravo sir, bravo.

• Like 1

And you need to stop your Anti poole stance. Its getting very boring.

Sounds like Handbags that went wrong.

hie is it anti Poole when a rider blatantly starts on someone else. Give it a rest!

hie is it anti Poole when a rider blatantly starts on someone else. Give it a rest!

But you still fail to mention that Stead tried to fence Josh...

Does the guest for Grajocznek have to be from the PL?

Or do you use his Elite League average?

The guest has to be another double up rider (thats the problem we are having covering barker in the heat leader position as one of the highest PL averages but not EL)

Comments elsewhere suggesting that Grajczonek may have "tripped" (ahem!) in the pits after the race and done his collarbone.

erm read my posts. It said he rode Josh high on the first bend. That isn't trying to fence someone it's called hard racing. Some riders can take it others can't. Josh is the prat for riding into him afterwards and injuring himself. As I also said Stead wasn't excluded so I doubt it was dirty
  • Like 1

What absolute nonsense...

Simon Stead would never 'fence' anyone...he's just not that type..

Get a grip Starman :t:

• Like 2