British Speedway Forum

I'd be very reluctant to put Ash in the main body, particularly after his crash. I guess with cost cutting being a priority club assets will be used wherever possible but I'd take Rory over Mads if those riders are infact being considered.

• Like 1

What are your opinions about this team for 2014?.

1. Matej Zagar 8.64

2. Jason Doyle 7.30

3. Mads Korneliussen 6.97

4. Nick Morris 5.90

5. Ashley Birks 3.06

+ 2 NL riders at 6 & 7

Team total = 31.87

There is no way Swindon would pay Matej his exorbitant wage demands and anyway there is no way, surely, that we will track without PK?

• Like 2

when you see things like this it shows what risks riders take for our entertainment, good luck ash

No, he does it for the money.

No, he does it for the money.

Yeah as he makes potloads.....cant believe every rider suddenly decides to take up the sport merely for the money?....it's only when/if they reach a certain standard it becomes more relevant...more the potential glory or maybe just being an adrenalin junkie...odd crass comment SCB

• Like 1

if the Swindon management use Panthers Assets for team building purposes in 2014 who would they pay loan fees to?

Edited by Flyin Panther

There is no way Swindon would pay Matej his exorbitant wage demands and anyway there is no way, surely, that we will track without PK?

Every team in the league would want PK to ride for them. For sheer excitement he is a must. I would pay good money to watch him ride on this own.

• Like 7

if the Swindon management use Panthers Assets for team building purposes in 2014 who would they pay loan fees to?

Which Panthers assets are those then? Can't see us wanting to use anyone who was/is an asset of the former promotion. The assets will either be part of a deal with the incoming promotion or will stay with Rick Frost for a period of time until he can offload them before they revert to being BSPA assets I believe. But that isn't why you posted - dragging up the past again - time to move on!

• Like 3

what average would Pavlic come in on?

His name comes every year but he never appears - I think that boat has sailed as far as the UK is concerned

• Like 1

Which Panthers assets are those then? Can't see us wanting to use anyone who was/is an asset of the former promotion. The assets will either be part of a deal with the incoming promotion or will stay with Rick Frost for a period of time until he can offload them before they revert to being BSPA assets I believe. But that isn't why you posted - dragging up the past again - time to move on!

well you used Anderson, Batchelor and Gromolski last season - so I was just asking... :o

Also... when can Rick Frost expect his transfer fee for Batchelor as ruled by the Speedway Power Lords last season? ;)

well you used Anderson, Batchelor and Gromolski last season - so I was just asking... :o

Also... when can Rick Frost expect his transfer fee for Batchelor as ruled by the Speedway Power Lords last season? ;)

Transfer from whom to whom? Rick Frost has left speedway and Patch is no longer involved at Swindon so I think any deals are off the table :rolleyes:

• Like 1