British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Yes, that would be the usual next move.

But sadly, old chum, that's been tried and to cut a very, very long story short, it hasn't changed things. Those who have tried are mostly now spending their time and energies on other things, which are hopefully more rewarding and satisfying than butting their heads against a wall.

It looks as if the only remaining hope is that Glyn Taylor can perform a miracle. Apparently he's currently out in Ukraine trying to sort out a peace deal with Russia, then he's due in the middle east to solve the Israel/Palestine issue, but should be back at Beaumont Park by Sunday. ;)

Always leave your toughest task till last. :D

• Like 2

Didn't know we'd been on bet365 3 times, even including away fixtures.....!

Time to talk to Dave you lot, Tom, Dick and Abdi can't do anything on here...!!!

How many times BP has been on bet365 is bye the bye. The important thing that backroom staff such as yourself do not appear to grasp as you defend the indefensible, is how many times we have been on Sky Sports since we have become an Elite League club and the reason for 'all of those' appearances. Why would anyone talk to 'Dave'. Both the track and the management are an absolute laughing stock. You surely understand that.. just as you surely understand that it takes a lot to be the laughing stock of a sport that that is, in itself, a laughing stock of sports, but there you go.. harsh but true.

• Like 2

Time to talk to Dave you lot, Tom, Dick and Abdi can't do anything on here...!!!

Yes Eastbourne v Leicester was on bet365 on Saturday night,good meeting and saved me paying out on petrol,admission,programme,food,drink so thanks bet365 :)

Looking forward to the next lions meeting on bet365 :)

vs Wolves, Coventry and Eastbourne.

vs Wolves, Coventry and Eastbourne.

at lakeside too.

Is "taking a break" a euphemism for"withholding his services"? Yet another rider leaves...

If he pops up in another club colours anytime soon I'll be inclined to agree with you, but until then I am prepared to give our club the benefit of the doubt in this one....... Quitting the UK scene is a different story to quitting the Leicester Team..

• Like 1

If he pops up in another club colours anytime soon I'll be inclined to agree with you, but until then I am prepared to give our club the benefit of the doubt in this one....... Quitting the UK scene is a different story to quitting the Leicester Team..

The Richard Sweetman saga in 2011 is still fairly fresh in the minds of many, I think.

god, you got in the elitr/national league and are still finding things to moan about. are you getting sick of seeing the same teams week in, week out or is it the guest riders that are getting to you.see you in the pl in 2015..larf.

Is "taking a break" a euphemism for"withholding his services"? Yet another rider leaves...

Thats now 2 riders `taking a break`. What on earth is goin on?? :shock:

The Richard Sweetman saga in 2011 is still fairly fresh in the minds of many, I think.

Has Richard retired from speedway now?

I can't blame Leicester for dropping Tom Perry i know he has been injured but how can you be unfit to ride on a Monday when your team really needs you.

But then by a miracle be fit to ride 2 matches in one night just 24 hours later?

You get the impression Leicester have got fed up at being pissed around by riders Ljung & Hougaard started it so when Perry decided this i think it was the final straw .

• Like 2

I can't blame Leicester for dropping Tom Perry i know he has been injured but how can you be unfit to ride on a Monday when your team really needs you.

But then by a miracle be fit to ride 2 matches in one night just 24 hours later?

You get the impression Leicester have got fed up at being pissed around by riders Ljung & Hougaard started it so when Perry decided this i think it was the final straw .

If Leicester really believe there is a better draft reserve option then they have serious misjudgment.

He is only just coming back from injury so i think he has been harshly treated.

Still, at least whoever fills Tom`s place will get yet more bile poured on them by some sections of the Lions fans.