British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Have it good authority from someone "close to the promotion" that 2 riders will be unveiled on Tuesday

yep, looks like the only way they can get anyone to sign for them at present is for the riders to have no choice!

600? were you suffering from double vision or were you suffering from borderline schizophrenia after watching the tractors going round and round and round and....

I'm a benefit of the doubt type these days Big Al so I gave the amount that were there at the start, admittedly for various reasons most of those had cleared off by the interval though!!

Have it good authority from someone "close to the promotion" that 2 riders will be unveiled on Tuesday

Ha ha! Got excited for a minute there until I realised what day the draft was!

• Like 1

Not sure if there is anything in this or not but have heard from two different sources that Jason Attwood could be returning back to Leicester as team manager. If true obviously some bridges have been built as understand last time didn't see eye to eye with Mr Hemsley I did notice though that he was at Leicester quite often last year as lives in the city.

Like other posters Leicester need to start making some headway with team building the top end of the team as the bottom end other than reserves I fully expect one or two places to be taken by Kauko,Magnus and Doolan

They may have it all well in hand, and want to reveal all to supporters club members first, before giving info to the press and other media sources..

Out of Magnus, Kauko and Doolan, I would say that they would only be able to fit 2 of them in as second strings, they would need 3 heat leaders to go with them and the 2 drafted reserves..

Not sure if there is anything in this or not but have heard from two different sources that Jason Attwood could be returning back to Leicester as team manager. If true obviously some bridges have been built as understand last time didn't see eye to eye with Mr Hemsley I did notice though that he was at Leicester quite often last year as lives in the city.

Like other posters Leicester need to start making some headway with team building the top end of the team as the bottom end other than reserves I fully expect one or two places to be taken by Kauko,Magnus and Doolan

This would tie in with what was said by Alan Jones in the Star, about options to help Glyn on home race days & also the rumours going around that Nemo will be in the team. So wouldn't surprise me.

out of this years team i would think they will offer magnus a chance he is a club asset and is very popular with the fans and rides bp very well as for the others i would have to say its a toss up between nemo and lasse. my money would be on bjerre i think we could well end up with both bjerre's.

out of this years team i would think they will offer magnus a chance he is a club asset and is very popular with the fans and rides bp very well as for the others i would have to say its a toss up between nemo and lasse. my money would be on bjerre i think we could well end up with both bjerre's.

Out of last years team, the only one who has shown any form at all in the Elite League is Nemo and therefore I feel that he is the only one who should be considered.

I think that you will find that Jason jumped too early last year because I believe that he wanted to return once our short term track curator had been removed and Glyn had been returned to be track curator and TM.

is that because nemo was the only one from last years team who rode in the elite league,maybe lasse did the odd meeting.

my team for 2014

1.kenneth bjerre

2.kevin doolan

3.patrick hougaard

4.simon stead

5.krysztof kasperzak

=31.17

?

Oh dear really? Wooden spoon with that side.