British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
771neil

Ashley Morris Rolling Chassis

For sale Ashley Morris jhr chassis jawa copy diamond all straight and no welds comes with talon wheels, bar engine plates, gts seat, Gbm guards, neb countershaft and clutch, all good stuff £900 ono also lots of other stuff spare talon wheels, clutch plates, clutch cup and springs and 3 sets off Kevlar/nylon suits can get picks and prices just pm me Thanks

chassis reduced as no silencer £600 also all other stuff as above and 2 jhr frame kits ( jawa copy ) £250 each but he s up for a deal if you want a few items. Only selling as sponsor providing new for next year

Hello,

I am interested in the chassis. Could you please send me a photo or two (email: jurgen.schmitz@xerox.com) and also let me know where you are? (Am based in London area.)

Many thanks, regards,

Jurgen

Hi HJS sorry all chassis and frame kits now sold, think he has engine plates, clutch and clutch parts, wheels but they may have gone and under suits left