British Speedway Forum

What is Brady Kurtz d.o.b. as according to one internet site, he was not 16 until September , so was therefore ineligible to compete in the PL ??

Another change in circumstances is that apart from appearing in the 2013 Oz U-21, he rode in two meetings for HSK Holsted in the top tier of Danish League racing in 2013.

Maybe the above do not affect patriality, bit iirc, Cameron Heeps, did not participate in the Oz National Finals in order to ride in the NL & also start with a 3.00 GSA in the PL.

27th September 1996

Doyley has just posted on Twitter that he's looking for a new Elite League club next year after a deal with another club fell through. To me that says he will most likely be with us as he won't be in the same team as Nick in the Elite League so there shouldn't be any problems with him Doubling up/down. Fingers crossed and looking foward to Thursday!

• Like 1

I haven't seen Robert Lambert's name appear anywhere for some time?

Because he is not eligible until April I believe, he would be a fantastic signing.

Because he is not eligible until April I believe, he would be a fantastic signing.

He's 16 on 5th April 2014.

As Swindon have Doyles contract and he is not riding for them, he can sign for us and double up and we would have first call on his services, providing we can afford him!

Because im his biggest fan and the diamonds have already got all seven riders now ;)

1. Nick Morris 8.84

2. Todd Kurtz 4.92

3. Rasmus Jensen 7.00

4. Assessed 7? / Claus Vissing? (unsure why he left so no bad comments please)

5. Lasse Bjerre 7.44

6. Brady Kurtz 3.00

7. Charles Wright 4.30