British Speedway Forum

I'm sorry but I don't see how Brady can come in on a 3, no offence to the lad as have never met him but he has done aussie u21, Danish el, and last of all I don't understand how you can be a 5 in 2013 then a 3 a year later. Let's be real he will have no allegiance to gb.

I'm sorry but I don't see how Brady can come in on a 3, no offence to the lad as have never met him but he has done aussie u21, Danish el, and last of all I don't understand how you can be a 5 in 2013 then a 3 a year later. Let's be real he will have no allegiance to gb.

If he can only come in on a 5 I would put him in against A N Other on my second list, and find another 3 point reserve.

J Doyle 9.79

C Wright 4.30

M Zetterstrom 7.54

K Newman 5.32

j Grajczonek 8.41

C Schramm 3.52/ B Kurtz (3.00)

O Greenwood 3.00

my usual nonsense team I know there is no chance in it but that would be an wven better head trio than this current one.

J Doyle 9.79

C Wright 4.30

M Zetterstrom 7.54

K Newman 5.32

j Grajczonek 8.41

O Greenwood 3.00

my usual nonsense team I know there is no chance in it but that would be an wven better head trio than this current one.

J Doyle 9.79

C Wright 4.30

M Zetterstrom 7.54

K Newman 5.32

j Grajczonek 8.41

O Greenwood 3.00

Have to agree, nonsense..lol. That really is a terrible team.
  • Like 2

MORRIS

WRIGHT

DAVIES

KURTZ T

GRAJCZONEK

ELLIS

ROSE

Cant see Doyle back either full time with Swindon or d/u with R/House Davies would have to up his away form and with Ellis maybe Ipswich going Elite. Hope im wrong about Doyle as I would have him back and build the team around him

MORRIS

WRIGHT

DAVIES

KURTZ T

GRAJCZONEK

ELLIS

ROSE

Cant see Doyle back either full time with Swindon or d/u with R/House Davies would have to up his away form and with Ellis maybe Ipswich going Elite. Hope im wrong about Doyle as I would have him back and build the team around him

Blimey where did d/up with Rye come from, Len would not be able to afford him.

Doyley is nailed on Swindon bound. The Rebels need to keep the core of this years side bar Jason. Nick, Josh, Kyle, Alex and Wrighty all have improvement in them. Those guys alone make a formidable top 5.

it wouldn't surprise me if we dont see nick morris lining up for leicester next year.

Really? What makes you think that? Nick got to grips with the Somerset track this year (he has always said it wasn't one of his best tracks). Rebels number one in 2014 I reckon.

• Like 1

Doyley is nailed on Swindon bound. The Rebels need to keep the core of this years side bar Jason. Nick, Josh, Kyle, Alex and Wrighty all have improvement in them. Those guys alone make a formidable top 5.

I tend to agree,continuity is the key, home form is imperative. Nick and Josh are top riders at away venues, and if Alex continues his improvement the Rebels wil have another formidable top three next year.

• Like 1

What about for your lot...

1- Nick Morris

2- Charles Wright

3- Alex Davies

4- Kyle Newman

5- Josh Grajczonek

6- Todd Kurtz

7- Brady Kurtz

From a Devil

1. Nick Morris 8.84

2. Kyle Newman 5.32

3. Alex Davies 7.48

4. Todd Kurtz 4.92

5. Josh Grajczonek 8.41

6. Charles Wright 4.30

7. Robert Lambert 3.00?/ greenwood/ rose

would love doyle back but doubt it; morris and grajczonek a must, kurtz, newman, davies and wright seems odds on. Garry always pulls out a surprise signing though and what a signing Lambert would be, got the talent to be 6 odd point rider in my opinion.

If the league format changes significantly we could be looking at a major team re-build with no JD, NM or JG.

GM would have to pull of some real masterstokes in that case.