British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Coventry V Cradley Heath (national League) 21/4/14

From what i can gather Shadders, they seem to think RTD fenced Max not once, but twice.

Updates didn't mention that, but could've been a biased texter. Sounds like it was a cracking meeting though Edited by Shadders

Missing there promoter or other he was sticking finger up to the fans.

Oh yeah it's cradley so must be our fault. Haha gota laugh ain't ya. We love it

Did have a chuckle to myself at the Cradley fans. Ever so gracious in defeat they were. Fantastic night for my first NL trip. Well done Storm and special mention to Ollie.

For the record with Mick. He did not swear at you lot. He came out and stood in front of you all with his arms open wide saying 'come at me'. Rightly so as the Storm seem to have been wrongly accused of everything that didn't go the Heathens way. Poor things.

• Like 1

Saying come at me. So you saying even that is the right thing to do as a promotor. No it ain't. See hat happens at end of season I say. Have your moment . Cradley threw it away today anyway so fair play to ya.

Did have a chuckle to myself at the Cradley fans. Ever so gracious in defeat they were. Fantastic night for my first NL trip. Well done Storm and special mention to Ollie.

For the record with Mick. He did not swear at you lot. He came out and stood in front of you all with his arms open wide saying 'come at me'. Rightly so as the Storm seem to have been wrongly accused of everything that didn't go the Heathens way. Poor things.

Adam, if Mick is stupid enough to do that, after a last heat defeat, a little bit of aggro on track, and the last abandoned Storm meeting against Cradley, then he is asking for a reaction, and Im betting he certainly got one..

Oh where was Mick when the last meeting got abandoned, did he face the fans then ?. anyways well done Storm, but we will take the away point..

Trouble does seem to follow the Cradley fans around still after all these years. Always someone elses fault though.

Cracking meeting, and the result means more than any of the other three wins this weekend.

Beating Cradley is what Bank Holiday Monday's are all about.

• Like 6

Usual Cradley fans causing grief they really are the worst fans around.

• Like 1

It's no surprise though is it? Every time your team is riding away there is the same story. You would've thought after years out that some fans would be grateful to have a team but they now feel that they're superior to everyone else.

I know I'm grateful for my two Coventry teams knowing we have a cloud over our heads. Mick Horton had every right after some of the things you lot came out with tonight.

• Like 2

Enjoy it I say cus won't be happening come business end of season. U deserved the win cus we threw points away. Don't forget u don't win anythin this early in season.

• Like 1

Enjoy it I say cus won't be happening come business end of season. U deserved the win cus we threw points away. Don't forget u don't win anythin this early in season.

always dignified in defeat.

• Like 1

Lol, stop worrying about it. You got a point. We're well aware that certain teams run certain leagues and that us winning a trophy isn't in the script.

We are happy wit a point. You have a good team and many won't even get a point there so cradley will be happy with a point. We threw away the win but that's speedway. Enjoy the win. Well done. Sure we will me again in playoffs, long way to go still yet thou for both teams.

I went to Brandon tonight and it was another spectical of National League speedway! It was fantastic!

Heathens were 8 points ahead and Coventry turned it around to take a win by 3 points! Brilliant stuff but mared by some!

Heat 14 saw a horrific crash where Max Clegg ran over his teammate Danny Phillips...Phillips was in the lead but had to much speed into turn 3 and lay his bike down but was abosultly clatter by Clegg. Clegg ended up in the airfence and went in vertiical and he didnt come off his bike with it wedge in the fence!

Then the first re run with Clegg and the two Storm riders was unsatisfactory as Clegg was left with no room after being sandwiched between the two rivals! All four back!

3rd re run and EXACTLY THE SAME HAPPENED! But the white light didnt come on (It was broke) but max was excluded!

It was shocking and we had a right to be anoyed and boo but when Coventry celebrate a 5-0 the way they did was disrespectful....I find 5-0's embarassing when we do then and lightly clap the lads who have strolled around for four laps and picked up a healthy wage packet from it. But the way the Storm MANAGEMENT was going at it was disrispectful.

Heat 15 was a 4-2 and the match went to Cov with a point to the Heathens but this is when I get anoyed with my own clubs fans because the threating behavior from alot is just not nice to see!

Coventry management again didnt help the situation but they was just a bit over the top with the celebrating but for Heathens fans to try and climb into the pits for a fight is horrible!

It ruined a great night of speedway and I once again came away feeling anoyed at our own fans who constantly do this!

• Like 3

We threw away the win

Barring Starke, and to a lesser extent Worrall, your top 5 were useless. That's what cost you.