British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swift Saint

Lee Payne - Fast Track For A Fast Man

LEE PAYNE A FAST MAN ON A FAST TRACK

Lee Payne Stoke “Easy Rider” Potters talented ace has been signed to race for Belle Vue in the Elite League under the Fast Track System demonstrating the rapid development of the young man who only had his first match in Stoke colours in the middle of last season. It is a great reward for a young man who has practiced at every single opportunity since he came into the sport and he will reap considerable benefit from this additional opportunity and will still be allowed to ride for Stoke in the National League.

Stoke Promoter Dave Tattum expressed his pleasure at this rapid development of Lee Payne’s career. “Lee carries the good wishes of everyone at Stoke into this venture and we wish him every success in a move that will hopefully advance his career rapidly. He is 27 and it is important for him that he reaches his peak as a rider as quickly as possible and he sees this as a golden opportunity. That he gets the ride for his nearest Club and that happens to be the world famous Belle Vue Aces only enhances the opportunity and Lee is just the man to make a success of it.” said Tattum.

“I love riding for Stoke and will continue to do so, said Payne “I have to grab this opportunity with both hands and I am so happy that Stoke have helped me so much. There is only one fixture clash this season as things stand and I look forward to also furthering my career in the Potteries.”

Malcolm Vasey

Stoke Speedway

• Like 1