British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Wolverhampton V Coventry (19/5)

this has the makings of a close meeeting with Wolverhampton getting the '3 points' by 8.

Tai and PP to do the damage in 13 & 15.

Will be happy with a point from this. Feel the 2nd strings could be the difference in this meeting

Will be happy with a point from this. Feel the 2nd strings could be the difference in this meeting

We should be looking for a win here IMO. There top 2 are better than ours but after that we should be able to beat their other 5 like for like IMO. It's a track that should suit us.

Id be embarrassed if I wrote a post like this, deary me!

Yes, but this is markyb, Coventry's answer to Leicester's Robert72. Every track should have one. :lol:

Im going to as I expect it to be a good meeting between two teams who could get to the play-offs!

Really looking forward to watching Woffinden ride again, watching NL racing with Cradley you realise the gap in standard when your turn up at Wolves!

Should be a belter!

• Like 2

We should be looking for a win here IMO. There top 2 are better than ours but after that we should be able to beat their other 5 like for like IMO. It's a track that should suit us.

So should most teams with a mis-firing number one to face yet no one managed a win at that time.

With Woffy back to his World Champion best this should be a breeze in the park.

Really looking forward to this one, having been starved of decent racing all year at Brandon.

• Like 1

Expecting/hoping the Wolves will win, but home matches against the Bees are not often 'comfortable'.

If Bomber is an embarrassed then what are 80% of rider in the World who never have and never will reach the level Bomber is at even now at his lowest?!

Yeah he's not an EL number 1, yeah he's not a GP super star but maybe if you accepted him for what he is, which is an exciting, thrilling, all action 3rd heatleader and a bit part GP rider you could actually appreciate him. Its only your own fault for having a clearly inflated opinion of him.

he hasn't been much off what you say in the last two years has he

He has been exactly what SCB describes in the last 3 years. Im still hopeful of an improvement from Bomber, home form is solid enough but he does need better performances away. Starting today would be nice!

Well he has hasn't he? 2 out fo the 3 season in the GP make him a fringe GP rider - not a good one I admit. He's also been a 2nd/3rd heatleader at Coventry, Birmingham and Coventry again. If we're being really pedantic in the last 3 years he finished as number 1, number 4 and is currently number 2.

As for Scott, he's been about the same level the last 2 seasons and its only this season he's doing better. But to say Bomber is poor or rubbish because he's not doing as well as Scott is madness. Scott is just doing well.

Well he has hasn't he? 2 out fo the 3 season in the GP make him a fringe GP rider - not a good one I admit. He's also been a 2nd/3rd heatleader at Coventry, Birmingham and Coventry again. If we're being really pedantic in the last 3 years he finished as number 1, number 4 and is currently number 2.

As for Scott, he's been about the same level the last 2 seasons and its only this season he's doing better. But to say Bomber is poor or rubbish because he's not doing as well as Scott is madness. Scott is just doing well.

you missed the all action thrilling bit out I don't think so .As for Scott he has had an higher average than Harris for as long as I can remember even last season as you have obviously realise I have never been and never will be a Harris fan

So should most teams with a mis-firing number one to face yet no one managed a win at that time.

With Woffy back to his World Champion best this should be a breeze in the park.

Coventry to win by 4 !! Bees middle order to do the business .. Only 2 pages so far on a " BIG FIXTURE " Has OUR sport really sank this low ?

you missed the all action thrilling bit out I don't think so .As for Scott he has had an higher average than Harris for as long as I can remember even last season as you have obviously realise I have never been and never will be a Harris fan

TBH at Brandon at the moment, reading comments and watching it on bet 365 nobody is all action and thrilling! As for "as long as you can remember", with bonus points thats since March. Without bonus points it's the last 18 months. Either way, there little between them.

Wolves to win but Bees to take a losing point back to Brandon.