British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blackbird

Leicester Lion Cubs Vs. Stoke (nt)

This weekend it's the Lion Cubs' second home match vs. in-form Stoke.

Any team news?

Lions cubs 1. R/R for O.Greenwood 2.Marc Owen 3.Tom Perry 4.Max Clegg 5. James Sarjeant 6.Tom Woolley 7.Michael Neale

Stoke 1.Ben Wilson 2.Chris Widman 3.Ben Hopwood 4.Lee Payne 5. Jon Armstrong 6.Rob Shuttleworth 7.James McBain.

Tom Perry has a practice on saturday to see if he's fit to ride.

As it stands at the moment, not sure who the Lion Cubs will be tracking, doubts over Tom, and Sarj, so Im going for another Stoke win.

As it stands at the moment, not sure who the Lion Cubs will be tracking, doubts over Tom, and Sarj, so Im going for another Stoke win.

one thing you can be sure of .it wont be any local lads , maybe Tommy fenwick fancies another try at speedway ,

one thing you can be sure of .it wont be any local lads , maybe Tommy fenwick fancies another try at speedway ,

Iv already said some time ago, i dont understand why Lee Geary has not been included in the Lion cubs line up, to me he was an obvious candidate.

• Like 1

Just reading Tom Perry has just become a dad, dont know if this will affect his plans for the weekend, but congratulations to Tom & Nicola..

can someone please help me

michael neale cannot ride in this meeting because he was declared in the scunthorpe line up at no 4 for 3 meetings to help the club out while they got there side back from injury but tom woolley who has a team place with buxton is allowed to ride at reserve for this meeting ?????

can someone please help me

michael neale cannot ride in this meeting because he was declared in the scunthorpe line up at no 4 for 3 meetings to help the club out while they got there side back from injury but tom woolley who has a team place with buxton is allowed to ride at reserve for this meeting ?????

[/quote

Probably because Tom was in the original line up so therefore in a 'declared' way if you will. Leicester probably had to declare 7 riders and replace them to cover unavailabilityas per NL rules. I don't imagine they would have been able to pick and choose for each meeting or it wouldn't have made it fair on the other teams in the Trophy

If that's the case then Neale would be guesting for Shanes. I don't think it matters if he is helping out or not. Neale is in another declared line up

Edited by TMW

thats fair enough tmw but the reason was given he was declared in a team so couldnt ride at reserve but tom is riding at the same no and the rules state any rider in a 1-5 cant guest at a reserve birth for another team so why one rule for one and not for another ??? whether tom was in the oroiginal line up or not if there gonna shout rules they should be for everyone ???

nothing against tom in any of this if you read this mate just frustrating my anger at the rules AGAIN

thats fair enough tmw but the reason was given he was declared in a team so couldnt ride at reserve but tom is riding at the same no and the rules state any rider in a 1-5 cant guest at a reserve birth for another team so why one rule for one and not for another ??? whether tom was in the oroiginal line up or not if there gonna shout rules they should be for everyone ???

I suppose we will have to wait till we see who he is replaced with.

it is adam kirby

There you go unattached !!!!But i'm only guessing don't know for sure

Edited by TMW

nothing against tom in any of this if you read this mate just frustrating my anger at the rules AGAIN

I said exactly the same about rules should be same for everyone and got accused of having an agenda with the club concerned. I'm not sure what the rules where/are regarding Leics trophy team but it does seem a little harsh. Maybe Leics have a declared lineup somewhere and that is where the problem lies in that Tom is in it and Michael isn't.

Who do you actually think has the agenda Hooper. Leicester or the BSPA ?

Lions cubs line-up as now changed following Sarjeants injury & Dan Greenwoods release from Newcastle.Dan now replaces Ollie Greenwood.

1.Marc Owen 2.Dan Greenwood 3. Tom Perry 4. Max Clegg 5. R/R for James Sarjeant 6.Tom Woolley 7.Adam Kirby