British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevethelion

Leicester V Swindon Saturday June 21st

A number 1 who scores 3/4 at home and never wins heats 1,13 or 15 is never going to be popular. He was awful.

He had a lot of personal problems that year that didn't help.

He's riding much better now though.

Hansen would have been a stronger guest that Masters

If we had a team of gaters we could still get something here, however...

I'm going to call a Swindon win now!

I'm going to call a Swindon win now!

Cat in hells chance

Cat in hells chance

I'm calling wounded animal. Left to die by the Leicester promotion, has nothing to lose so will come out and fight to the death

Pedersen looked dreadful on bet365 last time at BP (maximum this time!). Birks has looked good at BP but has had some issues getting around it. Buzz hasn't ridden before. For Swindon i remember Dakota North looking very good at BP a couple of years ago. Morris looks a fully formed heat leader around BP and i expect Worral and Greaves to match Bates and Clegg at worst. Masters generally looks good around BP and I can see Gustafsson doing big business in his current form (i see a bit of similarity in BP and Eastie if the gating boots are on). I think Robins to nick it!

Egg and face at the ready!

Edited by volty

If Rosco has any sense he's telling all his rides to jump the start. 5hit or bust. If Masters or North jump they'll beat anyone in the Leicester team

why has Rosco been making so much fuss when Leicester have more riders missing tonight than Swindon?

• Like 3

why has Rosco been making so much fuss when Leicester have more riders missing tonight than Swindon?

I don't believe that Rosco has been making so much fuss! I think his main issue is the inability to find suitable guests for Swindon's top 2. If you had Sam Masters in for Harris or Andersen then I doubt that you would be too happy :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Simon looks like a different rider tonight than he did last night, really struggled at Brandon.

Bit worrying for Leicester but was always going to be hard without their top 2

Due respect to all the Premier League riders in this essentially Premier League fixture; time to have a massive rethink at the end of this season. Elite? and Premier there really is no longer any difference between the leagues. We need to merge the two and run Regional Leagues North and South. I explained how this could work ahead of the last AGM; and think it is still featured on this forum in the 'way ahead section'. If anyone can convince me that the current structure is better or more 'joined up in its thinking' my 'kobs a nipper' if you'll excuse the play on words.

• Like 1

Perhaps our promoter should have done what everyone has been asking for to cancel the meeting 10 points down after 5 heats ain't gonna have the crowds rushing to the turnstiles.

• Like 1

Simon looks like a different rider tonight than he did last night, really struggled at Brandon.

Bit worrying for Leicester but was always going to be hard without their top 2

Are you for real? Swindon are also without their top 2 - so that sort of evens it out! :rolleyes: Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Why do your posts have to be so aggressive Steve0?

I am sure mdmc82 doesn't mean it like that. All He/She was saying was that Leicester's top 2 are missing. You could of just said so are ours and a smiley face.

You don't need to put are you for real? and a sarcastic face.

I didn't ask you - so butt out!

• Like 2

Why do your posts have to be so aggressive Steve0?

I am sure mdmc82 doesn't mean it like that. All He/She was saying was that Leicester's top 2 are missing. You could of just said so are ours and a smiley face.

You don't need to put are you for real? and a sarcastic face.

thanks.

you are right. what I meant is PK and Batch have threw away a lot of meetings lately whilst Swindon's middle order have been stronger.

Leicester reply a lot on the scores of their top 2 esp Doyle

• Like 1