British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ommer Mon

Cradley V Stoke Nl 17/6/14

Congratulations onthe prediction Vog, you got it spot on.

As others have said it was an entertaining meeting (by our usual standard) and all of the Potters gave it their best shot and gave us a few gating lessons.

I was impressed with Ben Wilson. I have to confess I don't know a great deal about him other than he has been away from the sport for a number of seasons. It wouldn't surprise me to see some Elite League clubs making him an offer soon. I'm guessing he may not have seen too much of Monmore before and if that's the case he did well against some top class riders.

I'm sure the Potters will make it to the play offs and they will be stronger when they get James McBain back.

Hard to see anybody stopping the Heathens though (injuries permitting).

I took no joy in being proven right! Unfortunately Dudley are an incredibly strong team, much stronger than most teams in the league, with only Coventry able to hold a candle to them. In reality, they should sweep all before them, barring any major setbacks.

Still, I took great joy in pointing out that the trophy only counts when it is in the cabinet, and on that basis Stoke are currently 1-0 up ;)

• Like 1