British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wadey

Torun Gp Sat October 11th

I agree with the above posts. Ordering the tickets this time was a much better experience than last year.

I agree with the above posts. Ordering the tickets this time was a much better experience than last year.

HAS been noted by BSI ...

Same experience for me. Last year was a total nightmare and ended up ringing somebody at Unibax who sorted it for me. This time was a doddle!!!

LITTLE birdie tells me that Torun sold 5,000 tickets in five hours on Monday ... seems they are a little more enthusiastic than their Bydgoszcz neighbours

LITTLE birdie tells me that Torun sold 5,000 tickets in five hours on Monday ... seems they are a little more enthusiastic than their Bydgoszcz neighbours

Got ours :D

Went last year to see Tai lift the title and look to be going again this year and see the same. Last year we had the 550zl tickets (£110 roughly) but will settle for cheaper tickets this time as like Cardiff the viewing is pretty good anywhere

May try and do Lonigo or Gorzow before then but depends if I am going to the GP Challenge Final or not ...... may be helping a rider get bikes to the track in a 12 hour plus drive !!