British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
FoxyDread

Track Types For Certain Riders

I'm quite new to speedway, my interest in it is from a betting angle, though I have been to watch Halifax in the days of Eric Boocock.

I produce figures that assess each rider at Grand Prix meetings and that assess each team at Elite League and the Polish and Swedish equivalent.

Firstly with regards the title of this post, what do i need to know about track types and riders, if it can be summarised, don't go to great detail unless you'd like to.

Secondly I realise my team ratings could be improved if I rated all of the riders who race in the elite league and based my assessment of a league meeting on that but it involves quite a lot of work, do any of the leagues have quite settled teams, as I understand it the Elite league teams are all over the place.

Finally is there anywhere stats can be assessed for riders on a heat by heat basis, or is it a case of pulling them out of results sheets.

If anyone keeps stats in Excel and can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Personally I think the bookies are weak on speedway and if I was to put the work in profits would follow.