British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dsracing22

Bits For Sale.

Hi guys,

I have for sale,

Blixt Carb MK1 = £250.00

Blixt Carb MK2 = £250.00

GM Shortstroke ex Stefan Katt and was originally used as a Somerset spare engine, immaculate inside all checked by Rikki Neale, Engine has done 5 Meetings, Was originally my spare bike so hardly used.

£1000

Scandic clutch REPL , virtually brand new, purchased at the beginning of the season from Scandic directly.

£450.00

Jawa Front wheel, chrome lightweight, like new with a decent tyre.

£100.00

Soon I will have up for sale is an ex kasperzaks engine, the casing is in mint condition and everything inside is like new! Reason I am not selling yet is because it is due a service that I will be getting round to do soon! I am very genuine and wouldn't wish any problems with any of my gear that I sell.

I also have the rolling chassis to my main bike, black anodised wheels, SM PRO, selectra ignition, renthal bars, jawa forks, fork jump control, jawa engine plates, very straight,

Ideally I would want to sell the frame with the clutch.

Please email me if your interested, I may have lots of other things you are after that I can price for you.

Email address- Danstonemanracing@gmail.com

Thanks.

Danny Stoneman.

Hi sorry forgive my lack of knowledge, u have a complete bike for sale? If so can you send me pics to skylineking@hotmail.com

Thanks Richard