British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
michaelcroucher

Concessions Prices For World Cup ?

Just shown your postings to my disabled colleague.

Her response was to shake her head and state "it's little wonder we (the disabled) get labelled as a bunch of moaning whingers when there are still people about with attitudes like that".

Anyway, the initial thread was about the Unemployed so i'm leaving this segway at that.

Just shown your postings to my disabled colleague.

Her response was to shake her head and state "it's little wonder we (the disabled) get labelled as a bunch of moaning whingers when there are still people about with attitudes like that".

Anyway, the initial thread was about the Unemployed so i'm leaving this segway at that.

Weird - i've certainly never ever heard the terms "moaning whingers" or anything like that when it comes to disabled folk.

I have however heard many such things said about some unemployed people - and i'll be 100% honest, i said something along those lines when i read one of michaelcrouchers posts on here. That's me being honest.

I was unemployed for a period and i absolutely definitely did not expect to be given a cheap day out because of my work status, whether it be a regular thing or a one-off.

Well done to Lakeside for offering something, but i still dont agree that it's there..

• Like 1