British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Old Crusader

Kent V Cradley 14/7

1) Got to get rid of the Rye House connection so Kings have an identity.

2) Start time and curfew is a problem.

3) Do not like National League - would hope for better racing and higher class riders.

4) Track still has problems that need to be addressing.

5) Has tannoy system improved recently - as when I went with the wife a while back we could not UNDERSTAND a word you said Bryn??

6) Stadium is great but needs a good spruce up at both ends.

7) Interest has dropped since last season - why ?

8) Website needs to give more updated information on riders etc.

Look whats happened at Birmingham when interest/crowds dropped and happening at Eastbourne.

p.s.

Good people left at end of last season,who had a different vision for Club than you know who.

Re No.5 on your list, what was the last match you attended at Central Park then AJiK? :unsure:

Edited by Bryn

Re No.5 on your list, what was the last match you attended at Central Park then AJiK? :unsure:

Coventry - Why ?

Coventry - Why ?

Because without that info AJiK I couldn't truthfully answer the question as to whether or not things HAD improved in respect of the PA system since you were there! ;) All I can now say is that no one came up to the officials box on Monday to pass any adverse comment so I'm pretty confident it has!

PS: Awaiting someone to now post that there were no adverse comments passed on the subject in question because no one could hear what I was saying! :)

1st bend bunching, your right we don't own our own track. We rent, exactly the same as kent as you don't own yours so there is no different.

You never know what might of happened but very unlikely Worrall was getting beaten.

Made my first visit ot Central-Park on Monday to see the action. very impressed with the stadium and facillities but i thought the track was under watered too slick and did not create good racing.

Witht the rider replacement in operation this had too-many delays which as already mentioned led to the meeting over running and ended farcically with heat 15 not being staged.

Central Park should be staging Elite-League racing or at the very least premier league.

1st bend bunching, your right we don't own our own track. We rent, exactly the same as kent as you don't own yours so there is no different.

You never know what might of happened but very unlikely Worrall was getting beaten.

I may be corrected but I think you are wrong.

Mr Cearns owns Central Park and Kings.

So no rent.

• Like 2

I may be corrected but I think you are wrong.

Mr Cearns owns Central Park and Kings.

So no rent.

AJ riding in like the cavalry to save the day. Cheers for that mate. Looks like we recaptured the moral high ground.

PA system is crap Bryn. My last visit was against Stoke and wondering around the stadium it was exactly the same as it was for their very first bank holiday meeting in 2013.

Edited by Dave Stummings
  • Like 2

As a first time visitor at the Cradley match (and being honest and without wishing to upset.)

The stadium and viewing is excellent, clearly pit viewing would add to the evening.

The racing was more than acceptable for NL.

The referee had no chance with all the r/r and stoppages added to the rules on added time between races.

My only problem was with the monotone announcer who kept babbling on telling the crowd about what they had already seen or in some cases stating the Bleep obvious. Keep the announcer for the official announcements, very good and clear but get a presenter to liven things up, the atmosphere was flat.

• Like 1