British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves 8th Aug

I hope you are Wright revenge would be sweet.

It's brum not Wright.... :drink:

• Like 2

Pardon?

I have no idea why change is in that sentence!

The right guests and Bees could still win the meeting. I'm off to practice the rain dance!

• Like 1

I hope you are Wright revenge would be sweet.

You mean revenge for us coming to your place with a full team and beating your full team.

In regards to this meeting, Andersen, Jepsen Jensen and Hansen all rode in the last round so it's reasonable to assume they will be riding in the second.

However, perhaps the frustration I am currently feeling whilst reading this thread is a little premature. Perhaps we should wait for a statement from the Bees promotion. Perhaps the unexpected will occur and the riders I want to see riding for the Bees (Andersen, Hansen and Jepsen Jensen) will be in the UK not in Denmark.

To be honest, I am starting to think that there are only so many straws that can be added to this camel's back before it breaks! We had the recent farce of us going to Kings Lynn with PL second strings riding for Jepsen Jensen and Andersen and now this potential issue.

I wonder, how many times this season have we taken to the track with our full 1-7?

Anyway, we've got over a week till this fixture takes place. I await the press release from Brandon with interest.

• Like 3

Howarth is the biggest joke. How many meetings has he been available without fixture clashes?

Recent meetings (and this) he has been missing through injury

Howarth is the biggest joke. How many meetings has he been available without fixture clashes?

Yep he Should have been dumped long ago.

It's brum not Wright.... :drink:

I`m neither James nor Charles. ;):P

Ok. Rather than get frustrated about what might or might not occur, perhaps we could all play a game of 'Guess The Team'. That way, should we end up with a team full of guests, at least we'll be able to see who's guess was closest.

Just for fun of course... No prizes for the winner. After all, if a team with 4 or 5 guests out of 7 riders takes to the track, really there can be no winners.

I predict (guest riders in Bold):

Nicholls for Andersen

Howarth (if fit) or Summers if Howarth is not fit

Schlein for MJJ

Stead for Hansen

Harris

Stefan Nielsen for Garrity

Sargeant

That's my attempt. All averages seem to fit according to the latest EL green sheets but Schlein and Stead seem to fit exactly. Perhaps new green sheets will scupper this.

Edited by G the Bee

Ok. Rather than get frustrated about what might or might not occur, perhaps we could all play a game of 'Guess The Team'. That way, should we end up with a team full of guests, at least we'll be able to see who's guess was closest.

Just for fun of course... No prizes for the winner. After all, if a team with 4 or 5 guests out of 7 riders takes to the track, really there can be no winners.

I predict (guest riders in Bold):

Nicholls for Andersen

Howarth (if fit) or Summers if Howarth is not fit

Schlein for MJJ

Stead for Hansen

Harris

Stefan Nielsen for Garrity

Sargeant

That's my attempt. All averages seem to fit according to the latest EL green sheets but Schlein and Stead seem to fit exactly. Perhaps new green sheets will scupper this.

Would have predicted same team of guest although not sure about Harris & Nicholls in same team.

Is Mikkel Bech riding in Danish Final?

Would have predicted same team of guest although not sure about Harris & Nicholls in same team.

Is Mikkel Bech riding in Danish Final?

Well Bech rode in the first round but Lakeside are at home against Poole anyway so that's a no go whatever the scenario.

Stead won't fit with new averages.

Not surprised. Gustafsson then perhaps. What's the betting it will be Ricky Wells now Wolves have released him?

Not Nicholls. Was awful the other week.

Who else is available and not riding in the Danish Championship? Batchelor would be a good shout. I thought Doyle would be a good guest for Hans but seem to recall he is not able to guest because of the work permit he is using. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Stead won't fit with new averages.

Is that including the added home % for bees?