British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Wolverhampton 9 Aug

With postponments and SWC etc we haven't had any home senior meetings since July 14th although Cubs v Midenhall was a cracker.

So I thought I'd start this one nice and early.

Lets hope Wolves are carrying the same form as monday. Can see Bjerre coming vack on song. They normally do

Edited by TMW

Another Wolves win at Leicester if they have any pride left.

I am assuming they haven't - so 50-40 home win.

Which Woffinden will turn up?

Will the weather make that question irrelevant?

Sadly, I looks very unlikely that PK will stick two fingers up to Mr Hemsley unless he has a sudden drastic rejuvenation!

• Like 2

With Cook @ 4 (or 2) for Leicester that looks like one hell of a top 4 (5 if Klindt is in a good mood) and one that frankly, most teams would struggle to beat - Id actually be impressed with Wolves if they win this.

Such a bad choice in Cook & Greaves as a guest so many better options out there.

Been proven reserves win meetings with this format & i can see heats 2 & 9 being Leicester 2-10 Wolves

Edited by lionking

Such a bad choice in Cook & Greaves as a guest so many better options out there.

Been proven reserves win meetings with this format & i can see heats 2 & 9 being Leicester 2-10 Wolves

Have to agree,reserve pairing looks very weak, can only see a 2-10 score in the reserve heats.Presume Sarjeant may have guested if he wasn't riding for Coventry Storm, but still could have used Rose, Halsey or Morley.

Have to agree,reserve pairing looks very weak, can only see a 2-10 score in the reserve heats.Presume Sarjeant may have guested if he wasn't riding for Coventry Storm, but still could have used Rose, Halsey or Morley.

Greaves took a tumble last night so will he be fit?

Did you go to Cubs v Stoke if you did then you wouldhavd seen him ride the track very well

Did you go to Cubs v Stoke if you did then you wouldhavd seen him ride the track very well

I seem to have answered my own question

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2266

I seem to have answered my own question

http://www.swindonrobins.co/news.php?extend.2266

Yes, i was there & have to agree he did ride well that day, But still think we look weak at reserve for this match, hope i'm proved wrong.

Another Wolves win at Leicester if they have any pride left.

I am assuming they haven't - so 50-40 home win.

Blimey Steve.....we ain't that bad. Yes we have had some very poor meetings but to say we haven't got any pride is a tad too far.Tai has been poor for most of the season in my opinion, Piotr has been a revolution, the lads at reserve always try, Bjerre can't be knocked on effort so far, Thorsell has had a decent season and PK will always give you 100% with pride .So how can you say we have no pride.COME ON STEVE GET BEHIND THE BOYS .I do believe they will pull together and give us all some pride back.

Which Woffinden will turn up?Will the weatheheke that question irrelevant? Sadly, I looks very unlikely that PK will stick two fingers up to Mr Hemsley unless he has a sudden drastic rejuvenation!

I hate to say it but unless Tai is riding for the world title he doesn't seem that interested.its as if he doesn't want to ride for us.How can you ride like he does in the GPs then ride for us and look poor. I don't think the elite league is big enough for him any more, not enough big names. He seems to forget that league racing is your bread and butter and WOLVES supporters deserve better, a lack of commitment....

Edited by outofdarkness

Blimey Steve.....we ain't that bad. Yes we have had some very poor meetings but to say we haven't got any pride is a tad too far.Tai has been poor for most of the season in my opinion, Piotr has been a revolution, the lads at reserve always try, Bjerre can't be knocked on effort so far, Thorsell has had a decent season and PK will always give you 100% with pride .So how can you say we have no pride.COME ON STEVE GET BEHIND THE BOYS .I do believe they will pull together and give us all some pride back.

I hate to say it but unless Tai is riding for the world title he doesn't seem that interested.its as if he doesn't want to ride for us.How can you ride like he does in the GPs then ride for us and look poor. I don't think the elite league is big enough for him any more, not enough big names. He seems to forget that league racing is your bread and butter and WOLVES supporters deserve better, a lack of commitment....

If you can say that there is any pride left after nearly gifting 60 ,points AT HOME then you are a stronger believer than me.

This side has been wrong all season and Woffy has been the biggest problem.

IF they prove me wrong and start winning anywhere again then good luck to the boys.

But like our play off hopes i have already written this season off.

And i am too tired to care anymore. ;)

• Like 1

If you can say that there is any pride left after nearly gifting 60 ,points AT HOME then you are a stronger believer than me.

This side has been wrong all season and Woffy has been the biggest problem.

IF they prove me wrong and start winning anywhere again then good luck to the boys.

But like our play off hopes i have already written this season off.

And i am too tired to care anymore. ;)

does that mean Steve if you don't care anymore you won't be going to the last few meetings then?

does that mean Steve if you don't care anymore you won't be going to the last few meetings then?

What is the relevance of that question?

I have accepted our season is as good as over and we have nothing to play for.

Ask me how many meetings i missed in 1999 when we finished last?

At least the forecast is good so that's one thing less to worry about