British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Coventry V Lakeside Friday / Lakeside V Coventry Saturday

It's pouring at the track. And with whiners like Rory and Watty in town may as well call it off now.

It's pouring at the track. And with whiners like Rory and Watty in town may as well call it off now.

Harris and Hans both said hope rain stops soon. Harris wants to get this fixture out of the way as one of his least fave tracks.

Agree though with Watt, Rory and Bridger there, its looking doubtful at the moment.

My friend says there is lots of blue sky but would need rain to stop very soon :(

Ran has now stopped and blue skies overhead. hopefully it stays that way

Thanks Sienna. Lets hope the track is okay to race

Ran has now stopped and blue skies overhead. hopefully it stays that way

Fingers crossed we'll be alright then!

Cant believe what I am reading now. Rory is one of the nicest guys in Speedway. Who else puts in more effort than Rory when taking guest bookings?

I love Rory, popular with us bees fans and agree he does give a lot when guesting, but it is common knowledge that Rory doesn't like wet tracks, he would tell you that himself :) Got to love a Rory rant

Has Mr Watt deemed the track perfect and race-able yet?

i think he usually waits to see what he scores before deciding. He is usually better at home than away so he might be bit happier tonight as on one of the 2 tracks he can ride

Has Mr Watt deemed the track perfect and race-able yet?

Ge looked really happy in heat 1. Haha!

score 3-15 after 3 heats to the bees

after all his moaning about the reason he did bad last night was the track, Morley has already fell in both of his opening rides on his own track