British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V !leicester 25/8

Although not confirmed yet have heard reports from a few sources that Leicester may be missing Doyle,Mads and Klindt as due to previously booked continental meetings. Also have Krystof out injured so could be another select team. Will be interesting to see if they ride for Leicester or not

It has been confirmed though that no polish fixtures that day so where would they all be?

Klindt would miss it as riding for PL

Not sure maybe Germany,Russia or somewhere else ? Will have to see if these reports are true or not. I expect the Mildenhall vs Leicester NL cup match will be cancelled as if not that also takes Bates,Clegg and Sargeant out of at least the afternoon meeting

Not sure maybe Germany,Russia or somewhere else ? Will have to see if these reports are true or not. I expect the Mildenhall vs Leicester NL cup match will be cancelled as if not that also takes Bates,Clegg and Sargeant out of at least the afternoon meeting

Would Leicester get a facility if they are riding an individual event? Surely they would pull out and ride for Leicester??

Really not sure if Leicester would get any EL guests just going to be a case of wait and see if these reports/rumours are true.

I do know that often clubs in smaller European speedway countries that clubs often bring in big star riders for the final couple of meetings to win the league and hence pay big money. I remember a few years ago when I was in Italy on holiday in Sept went to Lonigo to have a look and they had brought in Jason crump,Ryan Sullivan and Steve Johnstone to bolster the team.

Really not sure if Leicester would get any EL guests just going to be a case of wait and see if these reports/rumours are true.

I do know that often clubs in smaller European speedway countries that clubs often bring in big star riders for the final couple of meetings to win the league and hence pay big money. I remember a few years ago when I was in Italy on holiday in Sept went to Lonigo to have a look and they had brought in Jason crump,Ryan Sullivan and Steve Johnstone to bolster the team.

I think you usually get guests if its a rearranged fixture. I thought they would be riding in uk though.

Would imagine NL cup would be rearranged but who knows

Who gets priority over Kyle Howarth & Jason Garrity for Coventry because next sunday Workington are away at Scunthorpe & Rye are at Glasgow.

Now i would assume that because the Cov matches are re-arranged their PL clubs take priority which means guests.

Edited by lionking

Who gets priority over Kyle Howarth & Jason Garrity for Coventry because next sunday Workington are away at Scunthorpe & Rye are at Glasgow.

Now i would assume that because the Cov matches are re-arranged their PL clubs take priority which means guests.

yes PL takes priority so bees will have guests

• Like 1

Thats good then that Hans should be available. already too many meetings that have been made harder by NL guests due to no facilities and riders missing.

Looking forward to Sundays meetings (weather looking good at the moment) :)

Teams on Lions website

Bees 1. Andersen 2.Summers 3.Jepsen Jensen 4. Hansen 5. Harris 6.Newman 7. Sarjeant

Lions 1.Doyle 2. Stead 3. Korneliussen 4. Guest TBC 5. Cook 6.Bates 7. Clegg.

Happy with bees choice of guests.

Cook good guests for Leicester.

Looking forward to both meetings. Now just need forecast to stay good

Would imagine there will be a good crowd for both esp with it being a Sunday and a local derby.

I've read that Jason Doyle has dislocated his shoulder riding in Denmark, any truth in it?

I've read that Jason Doyle has dislocated his shoulder riding in Denmark, any truth in it?

Mads has also put on his Facebook page that Doyle has dislocated his shoulder :(

Get the impression from a conversation on twitter between Hans & Rory, that Rory may replace him. Nothing officially confirmed on bees or Lions sites yet

For those that didn't experience the shenanigans last night at the Storm meeting (see the NL section) I wonder if there is a special Sunday afternoon curfew????